Saturday, October 06, 2007

#333

Yi Ling gave me red eyes!

*rubrubrub*

Zomg vampire eyes x3

I love vampires.

Stories about them, that is. Vampires are nearly always depicted as beautiful, graceful people that have irresistable charm despite their barely human appearance.

I guess the first book that attracted me to lore of vampires was Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Being a tween, all I could think then was DAYUM she's cool! I wanna slay vamps too!

Faith, that is.
Buffy is too emotional for me.


When you're all of 11-years-old, who cares about vampires ripping little girls' throats out while cackling at their parents?

What I thought was, man, I wanna be a vampire too.
The strength, the speed, the innate coolness...being merely human, how could I resist the tempatation of power like I've never had before?

Of course, it'd definitely suck to never be able to go out in the sun again, and never see your own face again. (Depending on which story book you read =/)

After reading Pretty Maids All In A Row, I thought that being ruthless and cold was great.
C'mon, Drusilla is freaking adorable - and I know there are lotsa Spike fans too.

HOWEVER,
The Cullens put those bloodsuckers to shame!
XDDD

My latest purchases:




Gorgeous right?
Right?!

I DO judge a book by its cover. *smug smile*
It's so freaking emo (by the standard's of today's youth) I HAD to have it.

But what really drew me in was the fact that there were vampires in it.
=D

(And that the author has nearly the same as *ahem*)

The book's heroine is Bella Swan, who is basically an accident-prone teenager who falls in love with *dadada* the hero - Edward Cullen.

Did I mention I love the name Edward?
It sounds so dignified and old-school. =)
(...Or maybe it was after watching FMA =/ But whatever.)


He is just. So. So. So. So.
[Insert super-complimentary word here x100]

Not that midget la.
Edward Cullen. =/

He:

1. Is hot
2. Is cool
3. Is totally in love with Bella
4. Would die for Bella (And nearly did. Thank God he didn't = =)
5. Is appropriately protective over her (Not overdone at all, IMO)
6. Is a freaking piano whiz (Love. Love. Love.)
7. Is good at school (Being a century old, he'd better know a hell lot of stuff)
8. Has an amazing family (I wish Alice were my friend o_o God knows I'd love to see future)
9. Can read your mind
10. IS A VAMPIRE!

*does silly arm-waving act-cute thing*

Damn. They should definitely come out with a movie.
I'd love to see how Alice looks like.
I imagine a pint-sized girl that looks somewhat like Abigail, only with black, spiky hair.

That + white skin + black spiky hair + purple circles under eyes + sculpted cheekbones = Alice
._.

They're both certainly fierce enough...but I don't really think B would like to play dress up for fun (much to Bella's chagrin)

Ok, anyway, no one knows what the hell I'm talking about, so I'll stop.
Haha.

Anyway, I love the first two books!
I am now halfway through the second, which I upended a cup of water over = =
(I now love hairdryers.)

Hurry and buy them!

*promote promote promote*

I've been eyeing Twilight for nearly a year, and was tempted to buy it when New Moon came out.

And I DID buy it when Eclipse came out because I was afraid the prices would shoot up with all the promotion the book's getting. (Which I'm adding to.)

I mean, look what happened with The Chronicles of Narnia!
I got my set years and years ago at RM12.90 per book.

Fully coloured, illustrated AND each page is glossy!

Fucking cheap ok!
That's less than a hundred bucks for the full set!

Now each book costs a freaking 20-30 ringgit for a cheap and ugly paperback.
-.-''

All the hype.
The media sucks.
(But it's still a great story, anyhow ^^)


Song of the Day:

"Letterbomb - Green Day"

I am babbling, aren't I? = =
There's no one to talk to, that's why.

3 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

omg, i love vampires too!!! that is after reading the manga, Vampire Knight...
=D
you have to read it!
And all vampires in the manga are or MUST be handsome, pretty, gorgeous and everything!!

gosh... I love Kaname Kuran!!! Kyaa~! he is of the royal blood family and in love with human girl. Super powers.. He's perfect! I love that vampire!

Fine, you dunno what i'm saying neither do i know what u were saying at some parts. =p

snowbunnie said...

So we're even. =)

Wanna have red eyes too?
*opens photoshop*

=P

Nichelle Tan said...

I WANTTTTT!!!
DO IT FOR MEE!!!!
WITH FANGS!!!
AND KANAME BESIDE ME!!!
o.O