Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Timing is the key...

...to gaining weight.

I read somewhere that your brain takes 20 minutes to receive the message from the stomach that it's full and to tell you to stop eating.

So my new tactic to overcome this is to stuff myself as much as I can under 20 minutes.

=/

I tried hard tonight at my cousin (Ivy's) birthday dinner at Purple Cane.
I figured I wouldn't miss much because I don't really like Chinese food (especially tea) so I could afford to gobble.

So gobble I did.

It may not seem much to you, but I had:

- 1 bowl of tea rice
- 1 serving of honey glazed chicken
- 2 servings of herbal chicken
- 1 giant prawn fried in egg
- 1 slice of egg tofu
- 1 bowl of fish soup which contained 2 pieces of fish, 2 black mushrooms, 1 clump of straw mushrooms, 1 crab stick, 3 pieces of cabbage, 1 piece of baby corn, 2 chunks of carrots
- 1 glass of ice lemon green tea (which was yellow in colour)
- 1 bowl of almond jelly in tea
- 1 slice of chocolate cake with fruit (I licked the icing clean)

Maybe this is the amount you normally eat, but I'm pretty darn proud of myself for managing to stuff so much (by my standards) food into my shrunken tummy.

Considering what I normally have at home is:
- 1 plate of white rice
- 1 piece of chicken (yes, only one,)
- 1 spoonful of vegetables (occasionally)
- 1/2 glass of water

=/

Hell, I feel rather nauseous now due to the abnormally large amount of food, (my poor stomach T.T) but woo it paid off all right!

The moment I reached home (after turning the comp on of course) I ran excitedly to the weighing scale.

Now it reads 45.5 kg!

HA!

An increment of one entire kg!
Lol!

Whee~

3.5 kg to go and Yi Ling loses.
Period.
^^

But I have to keep the weight on. = =
(But it'll probably be gone by tomorrow morning, considering my super gay metabolism rate -.-'')

...Which means more gluttony to come!
Ish. I feel fat NOW.
Let's just say what was once concave is now convex.
=x

***For all the super blur people:***

*points obviously at tummy*

Duh.

*rolls eyeballs*

Now.
Let's just see if Yap can keep those 2 kgs (of water weight =P) off.

Strawberry fondue!
*licks lips*


*smirk*


Song of the Day:

"Hysteria - Muse"

Lalala...what am I gonna eat tomorrow?
=)

9 comments:

Denise said...

wah so detailed =.= i don't think i can remember how many pieces/servings of each dish i eat...

snowbunnie said...

Hehehe, my memory is very selective and random. These kind of things can remember...electrochemical series cannot!

Chuckie Cotton said...

Hey, if u wanna loose weight, have another tips.

Is tht u eat slowly, vr vr slow, enjoy the taste of the food to lie to yr brain tht u already ate so much food.

Then u'll feel more full even eating little food.

snowbunnie said...

Lol, I'm looking to gain weight =/

Haha, it feels like this comment ter-sesat...from Ling's blog. =P

Chuckie Cotton said...

ok...sori, i thought u wanna lose weight...
Cz yr first post kena block by the template..

u wanna gain weight...
No idea...Cz if for a guy, he can go to a gym, but if girl, cannot..

If girl go gym, then u'll end up muscler..

Hmmm..wanna gain weight?maybe eat more?but dun take too much carbs and fats.. after end up gain fats instead of gain weight..

snowbunnie said...

Haha, it's ok. I'm aware that my layout is completely screwed up in any browser other than Firefox =/

Lol, muscle or fats over skin and bone any day =P

Chuckie Cotton said...

yr layout crush my firefox and also my netscape.Th god it's not crush in internet explorer.

But I like yr layout, vr nice.

YL said...

OI

ass la you.

=(

i got willpower okay!

*prays that steph will lose 2 kg again*

ngehehehe.

Chuckie Cotton said...

Jz dun pray for me to loose KGs..