Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Whee~

I am now ready to forgive and forget!
*whistles*

I've completed my thorough detox (derage?) programme.
It goes something like this:

1. Put on my Marilyn Manson album (always good to listen to someone MORE bitter than you are)

2. Play the lamest game next to Solitaire - Spider Solitaire (and wallow in grief over the pathetic state I'm currently in)

3. Put on my Muse's Showbiz (and yowl along with that oh-so-emo-sounding Matt)

4. Go downstairs and play Mozart for an hour or so (I know the songs quite well, that I don't even pay attention to my playing - it's so robotic. I spend that time thinking.)

5. Watch 45 minutes of shallow, pointless booty-shaking MVs on tv while picking at my food.

Finally,
1 hour of DotA therapy with a favourite hero.

I love Razor, muax muax muax ^^
I lost, with a score of 7-7.

With most of the kills by the undefeatable late gamer - Naix.
They had a last minute leaver, so...

Heart (Leaver's item)
Basher
Buriz
Satanic
Battle Fury (Leaver's item)
Treads

I saw that and I was like HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN!
*vomits blood*

How do expect me to beat THAT?
Swt.

After that, my own Razor seemed quite puny (pathetic, actually) in comparison.

Butterfly (To escape the dreaded permabash)
Treads
Satanic
Buriz
1 pc TP scroll (lawl.)

I sold my Maelstrom to pay for the Satanic, which actually did me good against Sand King and PL, and it didn't work when Naix (6.48) was raging anyway.

By the way, Naix was super noob.
Great farmer, but a total idiot.
He actually got killed by my two remaining teammates - Dragon Knight and Tiny whilst in Raged form.

Zzz.
He was dealing 700+ crits, plus satanic activated and natural lifesteal - that's around 500+ health gained back per hit. And he FLED!


I repeat, Naix fled from my teammates with his ulti on.
...
Lol.

Did you get a good look at that gay build?
He should be able to take on any 3 heroes at once in his Raged form.
o_O''

Ah well.
Good to know someone's Naix is stupider than mine. =P
Even though he did a great job farming, it still doesn't count as a pro Naix.
*nyeh*

My darling Razor dk-ed Naix and PL - SK burrowed his way to escape.
Whee! I could still kill Naix before that idiot SK left.

I mean without SK's items - the heart and battle fury, we had the exact same items.

...Well swap his basher for my butterfly, then it'd be exactly the same.
And my butterfly nullifies his basher, so go figure.

My higher damage and aspd (cloud and satanic activated = extra 100% aspd/extra 20% damage/40% lifesteal: naix without effective permabash; do the math) beat his superior lifesteal to kingdom come.
Muahahaha!

Ok, I'm probably in a good mood cause my Razor kicked (scary, albeit noob) Naix ass.
Wahahaha, I'm so easily pleased XD

I should have skipped steps 1 to 5 and gone straight to DotA therapy.
Would have saved me a hellota time stressing.

When it's all over, it just comes down to me being a super DotA geek.
Oh well, I'm not angry anymore, so that's a good thing, right?
XD


Song of the Day:

"Down - Blink 182"

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I'm such a freak, el oh el.

No comments: