Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ah Bengs arrrrrrr...

*Warning: DotA post =x

Listen to this and tell me if you've heard of anything more ridiculous = =


So I was playing Rikimaru (for the umpteenth time: every -ap game until I get Godlike =/) and my teammates were:

Lina
Magina
Darkterror

I can't seem to remember the last one, so he can't be too important XD

And we were facing a clan of:

Raigor
Rylai
Crixalis
Harbinger
Traxex (my bao bei! T.T)

FOUR aoe spells ok.
-.-
More than enough to kill a tofu 2k life Rikimaru.

Ohohokay back to the topic. -.-

Darkterror was a semi-noob.
Not a total noob in the sense that he could still deny and not rush into battles and die.

But still a noob because he had no brains whatsoever (besides being able to do the above BASIC things) :

1. He died first. (Sentinel killed him)

2. He died second. (First blood.)

3. He was my lane partner against Rylai and Harbinger. (Useless at it, I might say. I tried to save him but it's like he's ASKING to be killed.)

4. Doesn't know when to back off when everyone is missing. (Even when we tell him to.)

5. He blames people for ks-ing him. (When they didn't.)

6. He throws a hissy fit and deems it necessary to complain to the opposing team when someone DOES ks him. (Sure sign of Ah Beng patented idiocy - scold us? Fine. Have you heard of NOT airing your dirty laundry in public?)

But the icing on the cake was when he COULDN'T kill the enemy (one on one, I might add) and said:

*dies*

[All]
"SOHAI RIKI TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME HIS BUTTERFLY BUT HE DUN WAN! IF NOT I CAN KILL YOU ALL LER!"

[Allies]
"I'm not giving you my btf."

[Allies]
"GIVE ME LA THEN I CAN KILL PEOPLE! SOHAI RIKI"

[Allies]
"I also can kill. With MY butterfly"

*dies again*

[Allies]
"NOOB I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME BTF YOU DOWAN. SEE I DIE LER!"

[Allies]
"Wtf it's mine and I need it to kill. And I can kill more than you in fact."

*dies yet again*

[All]
"SEE LA MY TEAM ALL NOOB DE. NOOBTEAM KEEP KSING ME USELESS DUN LET ME FARM"

[All]
"You're just embarassing yourself."

[All]
"SOHAI!"
*curses some more and finally leaves*

LOL! Hahahaha what kind of asshole would ask me to give him my core item that I FARMED MY ASS OFF FOR?

-.-

Core item man!

No Butterfly = No agility = No backstab damage = No kills = No evasion = Drow owns me = I die

Lol. Give him my butterfly? What the @*#&?!

By the way, to prove that he's the real noob (and not me XD) the game ended with this score:

Darkterror

4 kills -12 deaths

Rikimaru

9 kills -1 death

Go figure.

AND he took my aegis. If not I would have gotten my Godlike streak and then I can retire Rikimaru from my training list. =/

*Note: The idiot's Caps may have been exaggerated, and my punctuation may not have been that accurate (But the grammar is always fine ^^)


Song of the Day:

"I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw"

Ish. Noobcakes. XD

1 comment:

YL said...

LOL

even i dont play, but kinda get it.

HAHAHAHA.

cos of the cursings.

too bad.
stupid people will always exists.