Monday, October 15, 2007

Ouch la.

I've noticed when most guys say 'hi,' it's normally accompanied by a physical gesture.

Like punching me in the arm.

Or clapping a hand on my shoulder.
Or nudging me in the side (if we're around the same height.)
Or offering a high five.
Or better, offering a completely foreign handshake that lasts 10 seconds and ends with us ramming our shoulders together and slapping each other on the back.

=/

I do find it amusing, but I still wonder why.
I mean, I don't mind as far as it doesn't hurt = =

Imagine la, one of my friends says hi to Sui Yi.

"Hey girl!"
*punch*

"OMG OWOWOW WHAT THE HELL WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU HIT ME FOR?"
*starts sobbing*

"Er."
*panics and flees*

Kla, I'm playing only la Sui. =P

Playing?
Yes.
Kidding?
Maybe.


Ahaha.
Most girls in comparison are less physical.

Normally, it's just a simple 'hi!'

Occasionally accompanied with a gentle pat on the arm (DEFINITELY not pain-inducing) or a playful push on the shoulder.

Do girls just posess more self-restraint or do guys just like hitting people?

*wonders*

One thing I like about guys is when they pat me on the shoulder they don't flinch and go:

"OMG OW! Your shoulder ah? Damn skinny la you! Never eat meh? Must put on some weight leh!"

Blah blah blah.
Instead, they just go:

"Yo, whassup girl?"

Ah.
There are times when I just love guys.

This has happened at least 3 times already (since I started counting.)
So I'm not even making it up. -.-''

So guys, care to tell me what's with the hitting and punching?
=/
I wanna knowwwwww.
Damn curious leh.

Maybe it's to make sure he gets the person's attention.
But I wouldn't know.
(I've stopped slapping people on the back when I greet them when I nearly reduced Sui to tears doing that once. =P)

Sowwee Sui, I'm kidding la. =P
I still love you? XD



Song of the Day:

"Enter Sandman - Metallica"

Exit light.
Enter night.

2 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

wat the hell... i don't actually sob... i will straight cry!!! and then complain to HM and then go court!!!!

=D

ur love sincere wan or not?

YL said...

probably:

1. he gets an orgasm everytime he hits someone (am thinking s&m aite now..lol)

2. his hobby is hitting people

3. thinks he's macho that way

4. nothing better to do after eating

5. hitting people will give people an impression that you're friendly and easy going

7. dont wanna look sissy, so the hitting

8. it's a boy thing

9. boys are hard to understand

10. HEY, i hit people when i see them too..... =S *gasp*

=D

AND....why girls seldom hit people.....

probably because:

1. people like Sui Yi exists.

GAHAHAHAHAHA

kidding.