Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tagged by Charles

A - AVAILABLE?: Yes (Is it safer to say no? No then. Haha.)

B - BEST SPORT?: DotA! Yes, it is a sport. They have worldwide DotA championships ok!

The basher was an experimental item. Can't remember how effective it was but I never put it in my item build after that...so yeah. MKB would be a better choice. Pure damage ftw!

C - CRUSH?: That guy on the billboard in the basement of Sogo...nahah, just kidding. =P

D - DOGS NAME?: Lucky, Twinkle and Beary.

Lucky.

Beary and Twinkle.

E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO?: Myself.

F - FAV. COLOR?: Pink, purple, black, red. (Yes I can count, need not point it out to me.)

G - GADGET YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?: iPod, I guess. Or my camera. Or my DSL. Or all of them. =/

H - HOMETOWN?: KL.

I - INSTRUMENT?: Piano and guitar.


J - FAVOURITE JUICE?: Mango.

K - KIND OF MUSIC?: Anything upbeat.

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: To Terengganu I think. 7 bloody hours =.=

M - MILK FLAVOR?: Chocolate =D Only good quality ones will do.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?: 1

Dennnnn!

O - ONE WISH?: To find out what I'm good at in life, and be successful doing it as a career ^^

P - PHOBIA/FEARS?: Being alone in life. =/ Lol, but that's the way it is.

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?:

"I'll do it tomorrow."

The next day.

"Ok, it's tomorrow already. Do it."
"No smart ass, it's not tomorrow, it's today. I'll do it tomorrow."
"..."

R - REASON TO SMILE?: So people stop calling you a snob. (And start saying you're sarcastic.)


"Smile!"
"I AM smiling!"
"No you're not."
"Am too."
"Are not."
"Are too!"


S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD?: When the Sun Goes Down by the Arctic Monkeys.

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY?: 6.25 am as usual =)

U - UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME?: If I say it, then it won't be valid anymore.

V - VEGETABLE YOU DONT LIKE?: Okra (Den's favourite!)

W - WORST HABIT?: Procrastination + laziness

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?: My back (scoliosis) and my jaw (for braces)

Y - YUMMY FOOD?: Strawberry fondue!

It looks a little less than delectable as the chocolate had already frozen in the cold weather.

Z - ZODIAC/ASTROLOGY SIGN?: Gemini

No one is tagged.
(But if you want to do it, by all means, go ahead. =x)


Song of the Day:

"Fake Tales of San Francisco - The Arctic Monkeys"

San Francisco, ok. New york, YES YES YES!

1 comment:

Chuckie Cotton said...

Thx for doing my tag!

it seems like the latest trend...