Monday, October 15, 2007

Opinions before the plunge:

Ok, so I'm having a haircut tomorrow.

Right now my hair is side-parted with the ends just grazing my shoulders.

I was wondering:

1. Hack off:
a) A couple of inches
b) Half an inch to kill the split ends

2. If I should:
a) Get a fringe
b) Leave the side part the way it is

3. If I choose 2 a)
Do I cut my fringe:

a) Straight across
b) Short at one end, longer at the other

4. If I choose 3 b)
I should start with one end of the fringe at eyebrow height, and the other end will be:

a) Chin length
b) Cheekbone length

5. After SPM, should I:

a) Dye my hair
b) Leave it the way it is

6. If I choose 5 a)
I should dye it (streaks only:)

a) Purple
b) Red

***

o_O Ah, the dillemas of my life.
Vote, please?
Yes, I know it is rather troublesome, but I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you.
(But I'll probably ignore your advice, and hack it all off anyway. =/ But just vote cause you love me! =P)


Song of the Day:

"Candyman - Christina Aguilera"

Red, blonde, brunette. XD

12 comments:

Chuckie Cotton said...

I suggest tht u can make yr hair thinner, Cz I feel tht it looks too heavy.

For the dye thingy, u can do mixture of black brown and purple for highlights.

Denise said...

just cut like last time la very nice.

snowbunnie said...

Boring! T.T
I've had the same hair for more than half my life! -.-

YL said...

zzzz.

leave it long or cut fringe.

or else you'll regret when you're older thinking "oh why was i such a boring person, having the same hair for 50 years..."

gasp.

=P

Chuckie Cotton said...

YiLing...U'r mean..
I quite agree wif Yi Ling's opinion..Maybe longer hair suits you..

snowbunnie said...

Hahahaha, too late =P

Chuckie Cotton said...

Hmm..Then I'm curious wht hair style u'r having now...

Mind to share on yr blog?

snowbunnie said...

NOOOO I have to get it fixed first...disastrous yooo, hahaha.

You can put it under the 'do not' section of your hairstyle collection.

XD

But no matter, I shall wear it with pride~

Anonymous said...

Purple!

Chuckie Cotton said...

Purple would be nice.

I jz did rebonding to my fringe..
Damn it, I jz realise my stylist cut my fringe so thin...I'm gonna kill him the next visit..

Dun worry..I'l publish yr hairstyle on my hairfantasy blog and the title would be "Stylish Purple Asian Hair style" haha..

snowbunnie said...

Hahaha, my cousin is gonna help me highlight it next month...after the damned SPM. ^^

Cannot find bright purple in pharmacies though. Normally it's the butt-ugly dull old-lady purple. So maybe I'll take bright red and see how it goes. =D

Chuckie Cotton said...

Colors vr vr easy to get only, u jz go to a hair supplier, then u can get d.

The easiest way to get is from Sg wang, cz there have lots of hair supplier.

Cz around RM 25+ only, somemore it's branded dye(Loreal,Wella,Schwarzkopf)

Usually red fades easily, usually stays for abt 1 week, then it'll become brown, maybe it's bcz of the residue.