Sunday, October 21, 2007

God says No.

To DotA.
It's been fated!

Do you even know what I was doing 2 minutes ago?

...

I was playing freaking SPIDER SOLITAIRE with my left hand!

Zzz.
My right hand is somewhat malfunctioning.
I think I pulled a muscle/nerve sometime before dinner and I had to spoon rice into my mouth with only one hand - my non-dominant hand at that.

It really, really hurts.
I don't really mind pain so much - but if I can avoid it, I will.
And I'm not risking any (further?) muscle or nerve damage THIS close to SPM.

I can barely type as it is - I'm using my right hand to space, enter and type a couple of letters only -.-

I'm even using the mouse with my left hand (hey, I'm not bad at it either!)
But I CANNOT play DotA!

No!
No!
NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure as hell I can move the mouse with my righty, but I can't CLICK on anything lest I release a fresh spasm of pain right across my palm.

Oh my god!
I'm crippled!

T.T

I just checked, and I can't WRITE.
Zzz.
Exam on Monday ok?
Maybe they'll let me use a laptop... ^^

PRAY that I recover by tomorrow please please please please?
*puppy dog face*

...lol, a puppy pit bull, maybe.
I look kind of like a boy now too -.-
I swear, a girl was checking me out today.

...
Har.
Har.
Har.
I love you too.

._.'' ANYWAY please let my hand recover soon.
I need my DotA fix!
I have to revise my Sejarah! (Which requires writing to get anything into my brain)


Song of the Day:

"Extraordinary Girl - Green Day"

Ouch la! *annoyed* -.-''

No comments: