Sunday, October 07, 2007

What an idiot.

-.-''

I randomed troll just now, and I just owned spectre.
Running off into the woods at about half life, I decided to farm lvl 6 creeps.

My life was red, and suddenly, I remembered.

Oh yeah!
Bloodseeker could see me.

Then I thought what the heck, one more dragon to go, and the thirst just activated - might as well finish first right?

ASS!

...
I just killed spectre and already, I forgot all about the little &@#%!

Haunt, dagger, die.

Swt.

And what made it worse was what a noob she was.
I mean, look how fast she revived!
I just killed her, and she came back to totally pwn me.
(Without any effort at all = =)

*hits self on head*
*hits self on head*
*hits self on head*

I killed her again later though.
1v1 she's no match.
*smirk*


Song of the Day:

"Chocolate - Kylie Minogue"

To celebrate my DotA screen name. Cheers.

No comments: