Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ooooooooooh~

I'm so annoyed!

It's not the hair - the hair's fine.
It's So. Damn. Short.
And I'm loving it!
It's so short the back of my neck's shaved and the hair at the back is 1.5 cm long, max.

Hahaha.
But I cannot wear glasses in this haircut.
I'd look like a freaking geek.
O-O [glasses =/]

Oh well, I'm gonna have some ends snipped off tomorrow and it'll be all done.
It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to...but aiyah, it's ok la.
Let's just say I won't be looking a bit feminine for at least 6 months.

Plus, it's not much difference from the hair I used to have. -.- (Damn!)

Anyway.

Back to my dulanness.
I don't even know why I feel so annoyed - ok wait, I do.
But the things I'm annoyed at are things I SHOULDN'T be annoyed at, and I don't know WHY I'm annoyed at it.

...I don't think that made much sense...
(I think I read Rebecca's blog too much, hahaha =P)

-.-

But anyway.
One of the main factors is DotA.
(OMG STEPH'S ANNOYED AT DOTA OMGWTFBBQ MIRACLE!!!one!111shift1one!!!)

Swt.
Not really la.
I'm just annoyed that people I met online and...befriended, can LEAVE A FREAKING GAME JUST CAUSE THEY FREAKING FED!

You fed, so what?
What the fuck man.
If you only play to win, then DON'T PLAY AT ALL LA!

Some more dare to message me after that - sry la, no mood to play liao, see you, miss you - blablabla.

Oh my freaking GOSH CAN YOU NOT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT?
No mood to play also stay la!
For my sake!
You should know by now that I really REALLY hate people who leave!

1. Don't apologise for doing something you MEANT to do. If you're gonna feel sorry about doing something, DON'T DO IT. Period.

2. No mood to play? What the hell, then don't play in the first place la! Just tell me - I'm not going to force you into it, ok? Please don't feel 'obliged' because I might get 'lonely' playing without friends at night. I'd rather play alone than play with you for half an hour and struggle to survive for the rest of the game cause you 'suddenly no mood liao la.'

3. Miss me? Don't fucking lie, ok? I really hate it when people throw in parting words like that - as if it could somehow make me feel happier. Miss me? MISS ME? I'll show you what missing me will be like! *deletes off contact list* THERE? HAPPY?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*bursts out laughing*

Oh my god, I sounded like a total bitch! XD

But that's what a blog is for, right?
I'll just rant and laugh at myself for what a brat I was. o_o

*Sorry boy, if you're reading this, you just really pissed me off back there.
You're forgiven.


Song of the Day:

"Stronger - Britney Spears"

It's Britney, bitch!
(Nothing like pure pop to calm you down -.-)

No comments: