Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why looking sick can be good

I got away with sleeping in class for the third day in the row now.
=/

The first day, three teachers asked me whether I was sick...I should've said yes, but being a normal human being whose brain takes an average of 30 minutes to wake up after a nap, I said:

Tak la, nak tidur jer.

-.-''

Oh well.

Today no one asked me if I was sick - teacher was just like 'Bangun! Kertas nak diedarkan!'

Awww. =(

I guess after seeing my attendence track record, they'd know that if I were sick, I'd DEFINITELY be home - be it a headache, stomachache or a broken fingernail.

So yeah, looking bedraggled with bruise-like markings under your eyes doesn't work anymore once you get yourself a bad reputation. =/

I can't seem to sleep much lately - I just keep layaning my friends whenever they come looking for me, be it to talk, or to ask for help, or to study with.

Layan, layan, layan.

I pula yang suffer.
But I shouldn't complain since I didn't refuse their requests.
Since when did I become such a sissy?
Once upon a time, if someone called me in the middle of nap, I'd be more like:

"Wada hell do ya want? (Slurring) This better be important...what do you mean you'll call back later? I WOKE UP FOR YOU AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA TALK??!! #&*^$#*&^*@"

And then I'd proceed the slam down the phone really hard - if it was the house phone, that is.
Handphone? I'd just press the little red button REALLY hard, imagining a super loud and angry BEEP on the other end. Not that it actually happens, but the thought of it soothes me anyway.

Back to the topic, now if someone calls me in the middle of a nap, I'd be like:

"No, no, I just woke up anyway (because you called ._.) Now, what can I do for you this fine day? =)"

Behold!
The sissification of Stephanie!

That's what 5 years in a girl's school does to you.
Drains every once of boyishness from you and turns you into a person who slaps, not punches, and squeals endearingly (yeah, right) when poked in the side.

I remember the good old days when I could shut a boy up with a glare.
Or actually, I just had to look over and he'd gulp and stop talking.
(Leaving me with a 'huh, what did I do? Why'd he stop talking?' face)

Now, when I tell this guy online that I can very well take care of myself...

...he bursts out laughing like crazy (as far as I can tell, it's hard to judge on msn) and goes:

YEAH RIGHT! You're a GIRL! Hahahahaha!


-.-''

Oh lord, the discrimination.
*deletes off msn list*

Nah. Just kidding.
Lemme eat him up for DotA supper and take revenge on behalf of the girls. =)


Song of the Day:

"Clocks - Coldplay"

._. hello.

8 comments:

Chuckie Cotton said...

Now only i start read yr blog...Yr blog is nice..You're a gud writer..How I wish i am..

My blog is so bored..no one cares to read or even visit at all..

snowbunnie said...

Haha, thank you. =)

You'll get more readers after a while ^^ It takes time.

Anyway, it's not the readership that counts, it's how much you enjoy blogging. =/

Chuckie Cotton said...

Thx for the advise...I've being blogging since 5 years ago..tht's the wangleehom blog..tht time blogging is new, and i got like 500 readers a day, then suddenly stop and fall to 1 or even 0 reader during my form 2 year...

this charleskey blog is originally called ckeymbs,Tht time i only post pics of my school, then I got so bored, then changed the URL, to this..

Ya, I quite enjoy blogging, thxs to the new features I got, pop 3 server and emailling my blog ..

Hope to learn more from you.

snowbunnie said...

Wow, that's a hellota readers =/
Don't think you can learn anything from me, except how to piss people off. xD

Chuckie Cotton said...

Haha..I really enjoy reading yr blog and yi ling's, it;s so original and honest...

I can't do tht until I finish my form 5..cz ppl in my school always gossip about wht I write..siao..And they go tell all the teachers abt wht I wrote abt them..thx god I nv write anything bad..

snowbunnie said...

Ahahaha! You wouldn't believe the shit I got into with the school about a temporary teacher. = =

Ask Yi Ling for details if you want to know about it. =/

I have been ordered to restrain myself from speaking about that topic here, haha.

Chuckie Cotton said...

Dun tell me u are the one who talk about the cheating in exam thingy...cz if tht is u, u'll be damn famous by now..

Ok, i'l ask her..

Chuckie Cotton said...

I control myself..should avoid putting the real names there..shouldn't put the school name also, jz try to hint it, then mah no problem loh...