Monday, October 01, 2007

The world is so screwed

Mom and I ate at Dome for dinner. After finishing, she waved the waiter over for the bill.

The smart waiter came too near, so when I turned around to get my water, I elbowed him right in the extremities.
.
.
.

Er-hem.

And instead of yelping in pain or whatnot, he wen't:

Sorry!


And backed off.

.
.
.

And I could't stop smirking all the way out of the restaurant.
Smirking!
Please
!

I didn't even feel embarassed or even sorry for the guy.
(Why am I so sadistic?)

...I nailed him right in the balls and he apologised?

WTF HAHAHAHAHAH!

The world is so wrong. =/

***

I told kc about it and he said:

Maybe he did it on purpose.


.
.
.

Omg.
One word:
Nightmares!

Damn youuuuuuu T.T


Song of the Day:

"I Miss You - Blink 182"

PMR tomorrow!
Offering Moral Support for Chocolates in return.
Text me for details.