Monday, October 08, 2007

Toxicity

Today I went to mom's friend's place to collect some cream for my rash.
Much to my horror, my mom asked her friend to take a look at the affected area.

Aiya, same as mine la. Nevermind, take this medicine ok already.


?

She then said that my blood is toxic.
= =

Which sounds likely, as there is a growing blood clot next to my ear - not a pimple dork, it's blackish-purple and tender - which is also one of the symptoms of blood toxicity.

Good news, it's not contagious.
Bad news, @$*&^@&#% tons of pimples and sores to come!

WTF!

Mom's friend also got a mild case of it after coming back from Aussie.
That just shows how unhealthy ang moh food is, doesn't it?

Sigh.

...OR (I wish)

I've been bitten by a vampire!
Vampire venom runs in my blood!
I will wake up a full-fledged vamp in 3 days!

Muahahahaha!
-bites-

***

Just randomed Dark Seer.
I had no idea how to play.

So I bought radiance for the little sucker - combined with ionic shell, that's about 100+ damage in an AOE per second! Wooohahahaha!

Not to mention 160 damage per hit. =/

Just cast ionic on self, surge and chase, vacuum, whack whack whack.
Rinse and repeat.

Should work fine if the heroes aren't dps heroes, and works especially well in group clashes. ^^
+ Vacuum murders Pudge's ulti. ^^
+ Surge lets you outrun Drow and Viper and save your poor teammate's ass from Tinker's missile (out of range, lmao)

Muhahahaha!
But I'm still quite noob la, 4-2 before internet dc-ed.
Hahaha...which was actually ok since everyone else on my team died a minimum of 7 times.
._.''


Song of the Day:

"Toxic - Britney Spears"

Har. Har.

No comments: