Monday, October 08, 2007

Photo tag

The most recent picture of you:


When was this taken?
Last Friday. Since I promised Yap I wouldn't post it up...well I did, so I tried to ease the guilt by doing some heavy photoshop. ^^ Lol, your skin nicer than mine liao wor. =/

Who took it?
From the angle of my shoulder...I did.

Where was it taken?
In Den's room.

A picture of you making a peace sign:


Is this picture in color?
Yes. (Omg and I was saying to myself 'YUCK! I never EVER pose with a peace sign!' ...I searched...and here I go -.-)

Are your nails painted in the picture?
Nope. If I paint my nails they get brittle.

A picture of you with a friend:


Who are you with?
Chris! I just realised I have never posted a picture of her in my blog before...not that you can see her face properly...but nevermind! I'll take a nice one when she comes back from India ya? =)

A picture of you in a weird/random place:

Runrunrun for your life!

Where were you?
In front of the entrance to Melbourne's Botanical Gardens.

Who took the picture?
My mom! In the rain! Hahaha...

A picture of you in black and white:

Don't ask what made me pose like that. -.-''

Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?
Camera. That's why it sucks. It's more like Black and Gray.

Do you like black and white or color pictures better?
I like them in colour. =)

A picture of you with your hair up:

Forgot all about this one.
I dug, dug, dug hard for it!


Do you like your hair up?
Kind of. But I still prefer short hair. (And YES you've seen the picture of me in pigtails before, I'm not gonna put you through that horror again. = =)

Is it in a ponytail, pigtails, etc.?
Ponytail.

A picture of you with a WEIRD face:

...

Is your face more funny or just straight up scary?
...I think I was high. Den is right. *nodnod*

A picture of you wearing a black colored shirt:

High cut vs Low cut.
Aiyo. Low cut still wins. =/


A picture of you wearing a red colored shirt:

And I never wore those pants again.

A picture of you wearing a green colored shirt:


Had to look through old, old, old photos to find this. See? Spot is still clean!

A picture of you with your halloween costume:
Pity we don't celebrate halloween here...I wanna be a vampire! XD

Rawr!

A picture of you with your mouth open:


Why is your mouth open?
Camwhoring la! =P

Tag:

Denise
JL
Khai

No excuses! You must do it or I will hound you for the rest of your camwhoring lives! =P

And there was a hellota photoshop involved here.
See if you can spot the 'fixed' areas. =P
(Yi Ling! You made me work so hard! I have like 4000 photos ok? And I had to sift through ALL to get these. -.-'')


Song of the Day:

"Same Direction - Hoobastank"

And some embarassing pictures too. Urghhh. o_o''

3 comments:

Chuckie Cotton said...

U know u have really nice eyes?(I'm not flirting)

u look like a mix..really..R u?

gud luck wif SPM.

snowbunnie said...

=/ Lol, thank you, but I'm not.

Good luck right back at you ^^

YL said...

my gawd.

YOU PUT THAT PIC...

*no eyes to see*