Sunday, April 02, 2006

01.04.06

It's a silly day.

And also SMK CBN's sport's day. I agree when she says that, what's the point in going if THE SAME FRICKIN HOUSE WINS EVERY YEAR?

It's stupid. House X has many more student's for one thing, so whenever there's an event where they give points for attendance, the pwn the rest of the school.

So I'm boycotting Sport's Day. I'm not even going to cheer for my own house. It's too depressing. So sue me if I have no team spirit. But wait...what team spirit? The only spirit we have is the spirit of losing. Stupid afternoon session girls can't even run 40 metres. Crapheads.

But then, neither can I. xD


So I'm gonna just sit here and laugh at all the Xavier-ians who think they're winners. Even though they're just pawns in the faculty's game of politics. Nyahaha!

***

I also don't like april fool's day. People play the SAME stupid lame-ass pranks EVERY SINGLE BLOODY year. And they just can't get enough. Pointing at someone's sleeve and saying "Look! look!" does NOT count as a prank. Unless you're an incredibly lame sicko who has absolutely nothing better to do.

I hate it when they shout 'APRIL FOOL!' in glee. I also hate that smirk on their face when they think they had you 'fooled'. Today someone pulled the stupid 'look look!' thing on me. I just ignored the guy.

And later on I stuck out my foot when he was running past me. Now THAT'S a real joke. >=) Not a prank, mind, but a joke. Hah!

The should lock up all these people until April 2nd. Or longer, in fact. It's so annoying watching people that obviously are less-endowed in the brain cell department, pretending they're so smart.

Seriously. And all these 'omg!!! i can't take this anymore I'm shutting down my blog!!' things completely lack in imagination and are well-anticipated by just about...everyone. So don't even try it. *frowns*

So I don't have April Fool's spirit either. But who can blame me? What with all the dreadful cretins running around unleashed...*sigh*

Anyway, before I depress all of you with my tremendously foul mood...

HAPPY (insert age here)-th BIRTHDAY JOHNNY BOY!!!

Haha! Still not sure how old he is...9 I think. He's getting heavier and heavier, I swear. I tried carrying him again today, and I almost fell over.

Picture a 5 foot (feet?) 7 and 3/4 tall skinny girl trying to pick up a probably less than 4 foot boy that's even skinnier.

*grabs Johnny-boy*

"NYEAH! PUT ME DOWN! MY STOMACH PAIN! WHY YOU DUNNO HOW TO CARRY ONE?!"

*squirms and kicks*

Oops.

*blushblushblush*

And okla, he didn't scream. I'm just exaggerating as usual. =P

Made you laugh, at least? 8D

Ok, I'm going to stop now, because this post is going absolutely no where. Hey! It's 12.33 am already!

THANK GOD APRIL FOOL'S IS OVER!!!

*is much, much happier*

Assignment for the year:
"Think of non-lame April Fool's Jokes"

Deadline:
"March 31st 2007"



Song of the day:

"Call Me, Beep Me - Kim Possible Theme"

I'm delirious.



1 comment:

Denise said...

I know what you mean! In school last time, people used to say, "Look! teacher's coming." And when you turn your head. They'll shout out "April Fool!" Ha. Ha. *rolls eye balls*