Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Who wants to be a prefect...

...must be utterly crazy.

I mean, what are prefects, but glorified servants under the tyrannical rule of who else, but the ruthless, unyielding teachers?

Reason #1:

"I want it on my leaving cert!"

Oh, like people would actually care if you're a prefect or not. So you boss people around, bend the school rules and wear hideous nylon stockings. Yay for you.

Reason #2:

"..."

Wait, there IS no reason number two. At least, among the people I've asked. Even if I DID ask more people, I doubt any human with even a sliver of self-respect will say:

"Oh, because I love CBN and I want to serve my school."

o_O

I'd regurgitate my breakfast in an instant, if I ever hear anyone saying that. I would anyway, IF I ever eat breakfast. Which I don't.

According to 4B and 4U, during the interview the prefects will ask questions like:

"Who is the teacher on duty today?"

I'd be like, "Huh? Dunno lar, you want to know go then go and see the papan in the canteen la!"

Or,

"What is the misi sekolah?"

Why the hell should we have to know the stupid misi sekolah anyway?

To impress people who visit our school? I mean, you don't exactly walk up to a stranger and proudly proclaim:

"I love CBN soooo much! Wanna hear our misi sekolah? I learnt it all by heart, you know?"

And you don't see visitors calling out to you and saying:

"Eh girl, can you tell me your misi sekolah?"

At this point, you should run like heck, as he's likely to be a delusional drug addict who accidentally wandered into the school compound after smoking a joint. Or just point him in the direction of the huge plaques that Puan Ann had drilled into the wall this year.

Way to waste our money Puan Ann. Upon further scrutiny today, I discovered that the giant school badge says:

"Tulus dehgan fadilah"

No shit. You spent a whole bunch of cash on a gargantuan plastic thing with the school badge on it, only to have our motto spelt wrongly?

-_-'' Not to mention, the 6 foot long plaque could easily come unscrewed and very well squish one of your precious students to death. Nice job. =)

Either, screwed up as it is (either meaning applies), it's FUGLY.

Seriously. Major 'ewwwwwww' factor here. I mean, turquoise and mustard yellow don't exactly go well with each other, you know? Bleh.

And probably the dumbest question of the day will be:

"What announcement did [insert teacher's name here] make this morning?"

"Er, I dunno. ...that the canteen is dirty?"

"HAHA! She didn't make any announcements today! We tricked you, you little sucker! NYAHAHA!!!"

-_-'' Wu liao or not, I ask you?

But then, I'm not volunteering to be calon pengawas, so I don't have to deal with this crap. And that's all that matters. ;o)


Song of the Day:

"Be Somebody - Fort Minor"

You wanna be somebody? Gee, good luck with that.


5 comments:

YL said...

wahahaha...u got a point there...

neway...i love my band and i wanna serve it....screw prefects la...

oh...and you're not commenting my blog
>:(

Bex said...

Hahahaha well yeah, it's pretty lame. But am glad I'm no longer there to see that 'giant plague'. =S

Denise said...

You didn't mention the dark blue blazer they have to wear over their long sleeve shirt. Haha. Very hot wan I bet.

What plaque??

snowbunnie said...

They put up 3 huge fugly plaques on the wall next to the classroom near the pond. 1 huge blue one with the school badge, 2 mustard yellow ones with the piagam pelanggan, visi and misi sekolah.

Urgh. Btw, our visi is now 'CBN di puncak kecermelangan 2010'

2010! I won't even be in the school anymore. And the visi sounds stupid now. -_-''

***plaques, not plagues =P***

Bex said...

PIAGAM PELANGGAN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

OMG, they're uglifying the school!