Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not an anorexic -_-''

In case you didn't know already.

Lately, I have this feeling my parents think I'm anorexic or something. They keep trying to make me eat even though I'm completely stuffed already. I swear they're trying to force feed me. Help!

That day after dinner my dad told me to have some mangoes.

"Yer, don't want la...I'm so full already..."

My dad disappears, and to my horror my mom reappears with a piece of mango on a fork...

"Eat la girl, mango...your FAVOURITE!"

"Yala, I know it's my favourite. But I'm very full right now."

She starts to lose her temper.

"Why don't you eat? I give you, then you don't eat? Did you even finish your dinner?"

"Yes."

"It's only a piece of mango! Eat la!"

"NO thanks mom."

When is she going to get the point? I wondered. Finally she marched off in a temper.

o_O

When I'm full, I really mean it. I don't say I'm full, until I feel like another bit of food down my throat would cause me to throw up. Or when the night's vegetables look more disgusting than usual.

I assume this all stemmed from that incident on Saturday, on the way home from my piano lesson. My mom and I were debating where to eat lunch...

"I'm not eating lunch, girl, so you pick where to eat la!"

"Er, I'm not hungry. Let's go home."

"But you must eat! You're so skinny!"

"No la! I'm getting fat already!"

That was where I made my mistake. I meant I was getting fatter, not fat. Like hell I'm fat. But I AM putting on some flesh, which I am completely pleased with. Especially since I'm 15 kgs underweight, according to my BMI. (My BMI=15; below 18=underweight)

"Ha? You crazy ah??!!!"

[insert long and boring lecture/rant here]

I rolled my eyeballs and we ended up going home anyway. Since then, I think my mom assumes I'm anorexic. -_-''

I must be really careful and word each sentence properly from now on.

***

My mom's not the only who thinks I'm anorexic though. People who I don't really know also think so as well, according to my friends.

Geez, if a girl is skinny then she's anorexic la!

Then I can also conclude that girls who wear black undies are not virgins, and guys who file their nails are gay.

Stupid right? u.u

Stop drawing conclusions to make yourself feel better, you idiots. It's like getting a B in your exam and calling everyone who got an A cheats. It's ridiculous.

I don't choose to be skinny, and I bet straight-A scorers don't CHOOSE to be smart. That's just the way they are. So shut up with your whining and get on with your little insignificant, shallow lives.

Pah.


Song of the day:

"Easy Back It Up - Styles of Beyond"

Easy back it up, bitches.

No comments: