Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gah!

I'm still having problems with the new layout. I couldn't find out what was wrong with the coding for the links, so I just re-did the whole thing. T_T

Den said that the links didn't do anything at first, (which means they weren't even links in the first place xD) but now they should be just fine. :o)

Tagboard still doesn't work, though I don't think it's my fault. The website must have problems or something. I didn't have space for the bulky old tagboard, so I had to use the smallest one they had. =(

Instructions to use new tagboard:
1. Click 'RAWR!' button.
2. Enter name.
3. Enter webbie.*
4. Enter email add.*
5. Type in message.
6. Click 'GO!'

*=optional

That's it, really. For those who couldn't figure out how to post a message, there ya go. -_-''

If there are anymore problems, kindly inform me and I'll fix them ASAP.

Well, other than the fact thatIE completely fucked up my whole layout, yeah. You can still read it in IE though, just hit Ctrl+A to highlight the whole thing. Should be easier to read that way.

Signing out: Now.


Song of the Day:

"Give 'Em Hell, Kid - My Chemical Romance"

Just cause I haven't listened to their CD in forever. =)

No comments: