Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm fat, right?

I bet you hear this phrase at least once a week, if you hang around girls on a daily basis. Annoying, isn't it?

"Yer, I look so fat in this lah! Look at my thighs! My tummy! My arms!"

What are you supposed to say?

"No, no la. Where got? You're so slim la!"

You'd be hard pressed to find anything else to say. If the person is really fat, you don't want to hurt her feelings. You can't very well go:

"Like dur, hello? Your butt has it's own area code, haven't you heard of a diet?!"

Well, you actually can. Only you'd have a very pissed ex-friend trying to squash you to death with her ginormous bulk. Not an attractive way to leave the world.

***

The most annoying part is when the person actually thin, and knows it. Pathetic compliment fishers.

Imagine me saying:

"OMG, I'm so fat! Look at my spare tyres!"

-_-'' What are you gonna say?

"No la! You're very skinny what!"

You KNOW I'm just fishing for compliments. It'd be like telling a fish:

"WOW! You can swim! So terror la you!"

Stating the obvious. Imagine a person waving around her A minus sejarah paper wailing:

"Nooooo!! I can't believe I didn't get an A plus! I'm sooo stupid! Just kill me!"

...while you stare sadly at the big red F on yours. Way to rub it in, asshole. So next time, do yourself a favour. When your skinny friend goes on about how fat/flabby/heavy she is, just make the following reply:

"I know la! Keep telling me for what? Think I'm stupid, issit?"

She'll never talk to you again.

But then, it's a good thing to have that lame sycophant off your ass, isn't it?


Song of the Day:

"St. Jimmy - Green Day"

I'm going to post more angst-ridden stuff, to dispel my recently created anak manja/bimbo image. o_O Hey, I can't help being a happy person, ok?

3 comments:

YL said...

i'm fat
=(

Denise said...

Gah! I can't stand people like this. It's like they have been mind-controlled to think that they're fat. So irritating. Stick already want to become toothpick is it?

Bex said...

Hahaha that's a good one. I normally go, "Oh yeah, you're SO fat you can probably enter the Guiness Book of World Records for being the fattest person alive!" or something like that. It shuts them up. =p