Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What is wrong with short people?

What? Just because you're short, you think you can trash tall people lar?

"OMG I'm so short! Poor me! Tall people should go die! They belong in freak shows!"

Bloody-assed bitches. Freak show my foot! As for being discriminated, you can be considered cute, or petite, or even pint-sized. But tall people? Yeah, we get lovely names like, broom-stick, or lidi, or giraffe or even big-foot. How's that? *snorts*

At least you can hide the fact that you're short. What do you think high-heels and platforms are for? In a crowd, at least you can pass right under people's line of vision. No such thing as, "Oh gosh! Look at that short girl/guy! Haha, midget!"

Because that would be terribly mean.

Tall people have no way to hide, unless we slouch terribly. And even then, our heads are still above everyone's elses. There'll definitely be whispers of:

"Holy hell, look at that tall girl! Like gergasi only la. Scary giler!"

People don't consider THAT to be mean. Because for a reason I cannot fathom, people all want to be tall, and thus sympathize with the short ones, and try to make tall people feel bad because they themselves cannot look like a long bean.

Jealous freaks!

What's so good about being tall? I mean, other than having a good view during concerts. There are so many freaking annoying things about being tall that you've never even thought of.

Take shoes for example, we can't wear high-heels (not that I'd ever dream of destroying my toes and calf muscles,) lest we appear heads and shoulders above everyone else, thus drawing unwanted attention from the public.

As for finding a shoe that actually fits your foot? HAH! Dream ON, sucker. If say, people are around 174 cm (my height,) the proportionate shoe size would be a size nine. NINE! I hate finding shoes, especially since my feet are narrow and long.

Girls' shoes are too short; guys' too wide. And the stares you draw from salespeople when they measure your feet? Gah! You can just tell that they're gonna go home and gleefully tell their friends about the girl with banana-boat feet they saw.

-_-''

Need more convincing? How about the stigma that tall girls being unable to find boyfriends? I just feel like going:

"Hel-LO, where have you been? Have you seen Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? DUDE! Tall girls get the (apparently) hot guys!"

Though personally, I think that Tom's face needs a little ironing out. Nothing against aging though.

But still, outside Hollywood, guys still think it's bad to be shorter than their girlfriends. What the hell, guys? Is your ego so massive that even in terms of height, you have to win? What is your problem?!

The WORST part about being tall would have to be the long beans joke.

"How come you're so tall ah? You eat long beans ah?"

The joker would then proceed to laugh at their own lame joke, leaving me to do nothing but give them a really blank stare. Hey, what am I supposed to do? Laugh along with them? Trust me, I would, only if I hadn't been fed with the same bullshit since kindergarten.

I feel like retorting:

"And yeah, what do YOU eat? Potatoes? By the looks of your stunted brain growth, I'd think so!"

Potato heads. T_T

How about career choices?

"Gosh, you're sooooo tall! You must be a supermodel/basketballer next time, ok?"

Have you ever considered the fact that we just might not be interested in doing the catwalk or running around dribbling pieces of rubber for a living? I mean yeah, if I get paid like 5 or 10 grand a fashion show, then yeah. But otherwise, NO FREAKING WAY!

What if I'm tall, but walk like a duck? What if I'm tall and can't shoot hoops for shit? Still must be a supermodel/basketballer issit?

-_-''

Oh, and about running? Tall people don't ALWAYS run fast. So teachers, STOP SENDING ME ON ERRANDS. Geez. I cannot, and will not run fast. So you might as well save your class time by fetching the books yourself.

Ok, I'm done ranting. Actually, I'm not, but CSI starts in 2 minutes. So now, spare some of your sympathy normally saved on short people for us tall freaks.

Thank you.


Song of the Day:

"My Generation - Oasis"

No. I have no idea why I chose that song.


5 comments:

Denise said...

"And yeah, what do YOU eat? Potatoes? By the looks of your stunted brain growth, I'd think so!"

LMAO! I love this part, it's so so so funny. It made me LOL for real :D

snowbunnie said...

=P Potato head!

See? A potato head even posted here. -Fries bozo in extra hot oil-

Bex said...

Short people will always want to be taller and tall people will always [or maybe not] want to be a lil shorter. =p

snowbunnie said...

Nyeh, I don't want to shorter. =P
Then I'd be average.
I don't wanna be average. =p

YL said...

HAHAHA!!!1111oneoneone1111

ok...
this is really one funny post...

sarcasm rocks