Monday, April 17, 2006

So.

So.

My feet have officially been in my socks for 13 hours. *sigh* What a relief, I just took 'em off.

Wait, what's that smell? o_O

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm don't intend to crap for two whole posts in a row. Though, I'll probably will. End up crapping, I mean.

***

Anyway, I had this weird thought today. Has it ever occured to you that what one person sees may not be the same thing another person is seeing?

I mean, like what if the colour green is actually what the colour pink is to you, in someone else's eyes? You would never be able to tell!

Yeah, yeah, you tell me. You can always tell your children:

"Neh, you know green? The colour of the grass? That's green."

"Oh, so grass is green, like the sea, and trees? And cabbage?"

"Yes, dear. That's green."

"Oh, I see." *child nods knowingly*

But, what if the green that your child sees is, actually what you would think is pink. Everything would appear to the child as pink, grass, trees, cabbage and all. But he'd still think that's green.

Because mommy told him that grass and trees and cabbage are all green. Therefore it must be green. Even though it looks like pink to him.

He would never know, since he was taught that grass was green, and cotton candy is pink. But what if, through his eyes, it's all different?

What I mean is:


This is what YOU see.


And, THIS is what your child sees.


You think that's screwed up? What about...


=D That's what I see!


But what if this is what you actually see?
o_O AHHH!!!



I scare myself sometimes.

...I think I have too much time on my hands.

Meh.


Song of the Day:


"Myaku - Dir En Grey"

Because it's playing right now. It's awesome. Even if I don't understand a word they're saying. o_O

No comments: