Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm happy

It's so easy to please a girl like me. Expensive, yes. But easy.

I went shopping today at Parkson's, cause my mom 'had' to go and buy her cosmetics. The bill ended up a whopping RM 1000+!

O_O I was like WHOA! Who knew a few bottles of chemicals could amount to so much? Gosh. Seeing my O_O face, my mom was like "you want anything?"

Lip gloss! Yes! I love lip gloss! Not that I actually wear it all that much. I just love shiny stuff.

Estee Lauder again. =)


The colour is pretty. Orange-y. But my mom says it's earthy, not orangey.

Fine.

The name of the lip gloss is...Sugar Pie.

o_O *projectile vomits* Gee, what happened to class? Sugar Pie? AHH!!


It also has an awesome brush tip. I'd use it for painting stuff. Though I never imagined that I'd be painting my FACE.

Shiny-ness!

=D It only takes 50 bucks to make me happy. I can almost hear Den tsktsktsk-ing all the way from Australia. Never been the thrifty one, have I?


After spending 1k on cosmetics, my mom collected 220 ringgit in Parkson vouchers. More spending! *gleeful*

I don't normally shop, but when my mom wants to buy stuff for me, who am I to stop her? Hee, hee, hee.

I finally found an item on my christmas wishlist - the oh-so gorgeous black jeans. Whee! Got it at Dorothy Perkins for a whopping...RM 1.50!

Cheap, no?

Original price: RM 163.00
After 50% discount: RM 81.50
Vouchers: RM 80
Balance: RM 1.50

I am So. Very. Happy.

Plain black. No embroidery. Nothing. All the better! It has beautiful back pockets too, noly I couldn't get a good angle, so I won't bother posting it up.

It doesn't fit me all that well...but then, what pair of jeans actually does? I am so abnormally proportioned, it's virtually impossible to find a perfect pair of jeans.

So these'll have to do. I found a size chart online:

SizeU.S. SizeWaist (inches)Hips (inches)Inseam (inches)
XS2-422-2432-3529
S4-624-2635-3730
M8-1027-2937-3931
L10-1229-3140-4232
XL14-1632-3442-4433

*Sorry about the fugly pics. Was rushing to take the pics before the battery died.

Hip measurement:
Waist measurement:
Bloody battery ran out while I was taking the measurement for the inseam. Anyway it's 32 inches.

So, my waist and hips are an S, whereas my legs are an L. Gosh. What size should I get? Get S and have the pants hiking up over my ankles everytime I sit? Or get an L and have a good 3 inches on the waistline?

Which is worse? Pants hiking up, or flashing your undies at the waist?

T_T I don't know. I just got the L.

Love the length. Hate the way it hangs off my thighs though. *points to flap of cloth on right leg* I have a picture of the back also, but no way in hell am I posting up a picture of my ass here.

That would be so not right. You'll have to see me in person to check out the back pockets.

***

Did you notice something?

Small tube of lip gloss = RM 50.00
Pair of jeans = RM 1.50

Yes, the world is very screwed up indeed.

But I'm still happy. =D



Song of the Day:

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet"

Boy. Another bimbo post. I must stop this disaster.



1 comment:

YL said...

bimbo post alert!!!

wah....turning into xia xue...

the make up and stuff...