Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ew

Only after making a trip to the toilet did I realise just how crappy I look today.

Hey, is it just me, or do I look really pale today?

Yea man!

I mean look, my lips are the same colour as my skin! Maybe even slightly whitish. I look dead! T_T

-powders face- Whoa.

Hehe, I can tell teacher I'm sick and get away with it! "Ahh teacher, I'm...not...feeling...so good..."

Wah, that actually looked real! When you did it just now...

Ahahaha I'm the queen faker ma! ;P

But seriously, I looked like crap. My eyes were reddish, my skin pale, lips even paler and my usually messy hair wasn't even shiny.

Dull, lifeless hair! Just like in the 'before' in haircare advertisements!
Nuu.


I chewed on my lips.

Nah, do they look better now?

-.- Ow. Why'd you just bite your lip?

...looks more alive right?

Yeah, yeah.

I lick my lips, run wet fingers through my hair and I was ready to go.

I don't care liao.
I'm sleeping early tonight.
Bwah. x.x

***

"Do you like vanilla?"
"Yea, why?"
"McDonalds has these yummy milkshakes..."
"Oo..."

2 hours later.

"I NEED a milkshake. Let's go let's go let's GO!"
"What? Now?"
"YES NOW! It's your fault! You made me drool internally!"
"..."
"You KNOW you want one too! Let's just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Okay okay okay okay!"

Swarna and I ran down 3 flights of stairs and half-ran all the way to McDonalds down the road.
Waited almost 10 minutes for the slow-ass waiters to serve the 3 customers before us.

Then, with our vanilla and chocolate milkshakes in our hands and a silly happy grin on our faces, we ran back to class - up 3 flights of stairs straight into Mr Madhavan's classroom.

Naturally, I was the first one into the classroom. I met his o_o face with my best ^^'' face and tried to hide the milkshake behind me.

But it was too late, he saw it already so I just put it on the table.
Front row seats summore...-shakes head-

Later, as Swarna and I slurped away on our precious drinks that we went all lengths to obtain, Mr Madhavan said:

"Did you know that it is WRONG to drink in class..."
"Erm. Oh. Hehehe ^^"

-puts drink under table-

"...without giving the lecturer some."
"...ah? Ahahaha. You want some? ;D"
"No no...Haiyo, put the drinks back on the table la, I'm just kidding. x_X"

=_=''

Yer. Evil person. XD

But yep.
At least my chocolate craving was satisfied - that's all that matters in the end. =)


Song of the Day:

"Mara Bahaya - Pop Shuvit"

I don't care if it's in BM and I can't understand a word they're saying.
<3

No comments: