Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's not my fault!

>_<

KC blames me for readdicting him to DotA.

=(

...

=)

I think there was a brief, ok, maybe 2 month period where we rarely talked.
Then he started bugging me with his face EVERYDAY while I was afk.

._.

Accompanied with a 'night ;D'

One day I FINALLY caught him online at the same time.

DOTAAAAAA!
._.? Okay ;D

And we have played almost every night since.
Just like the way it should be. ^_^

Only now he's playing every night through his exams. LOL.

And apparently it's my fault. T_T
Sniff. I don't care.
We can main together again and that's awesome. ;P
Screw exams. Form 4 nia. Ahaha. What's to worry?

DotA = destress
=x

***

More geekiness. ;D

Yi Ling says:
xD
ouch =(
i opened the tin biscut with my nails
now my fingers hurt
O_O

[Stephanie] says:
i used a protractor
HAHA
it broke
LAWL

Yi Ling says:
O_O
warao
ganas punye tin
hahahahaha

[Stephanie] says:
ya man
!
my poor poor mathematical instrument of measurement
HAHA

Yi Ling says:
LOL
u musthave cried
XD
HAHAHAHAHAHA

[Stephanie] says:
-heartbroken-

Lol.
How's that?
Measuring angles, drawing circles and opening biscuit tins?
What more can you ask of a humble protractor? xD

***

Oh no, Shermie is sick.
I'm sorry for making you stay up til the a.m. yesterday.
T_T

Get well soon nubmuffin! ^_^''


Song of the Day:

"Outta Control - Styles of Beyond"

Who have just signed on to Warner.
Oo... -drool-

No comments: