Saturday, April 12, 2008

A pinch of insanity

So, after a frenzied 5 hours straight spent on completing my Accounts after being told to hand it in at 8 am sharp the next day, I find out that I WAS right and my classmates were being stupid - the deadline was 2pm.

=_=
Yet, I took no chances as I needed the marks - I screwed my Accounts pretty badly before this and I had to make up for it (this assignment carried 5% of my internal assessment marks.)
So I was up all night until 5 am until I finished it.


And after that, miraculously, I couldn't sleep.
I was tossing and turning and fretting about my English oral - which I screwed up pretty badly.
I stuttered, can you believe it?

"Psychog...psycoll...psychoLOgical abuse is..."

=/

Anyway after that, I went stir-crazy as was witnessed by Ling.
0_0

I hadn't eaten anything in 24 hours except a packet of large McDonald fries and lotsa Mentos.
-.- How near-starvation always happens to me is beyond my comprehension.

So yeah.
Ling's friends said I'm evil.
=(

Just cause I 'bullied' some guys at the PcFair.
Wtf!

He totally asked for it man.
Or maybe he was just a parttime worker. (I don't care, I felt like scolding someone on Sherm's behalf, whee)

"Hi! Maxis broadband for RMblablabla per month and..."
"Oh NOOOOO you know my friend dc-es EVERY TEN minutes I talk to him and it is SO SO annoying!"
"...dc-es?"
"Disconnected."
"...maybe it's his laptop...?"
"NOOO his laptop is FINE. It's YOUR problem. Is it like coverage problem or something? Can it be fixed?"
"Where does he stay?"
"Around Midvalley there."
"Oh, we shouldn't have a problem..."
"Oh, but there IS a problem you see. I'm TELLING you, I talk to him on Msn also cannot. I talking talking halfway then see him 'appear offline' I DAMN gek sim ok? I'm really damn pissed off d!"
"...oh. Um..."
"^^"

*walks away*

XD!

Pc Fairs damn syok.

"Ling ling I want a balloon!"
"-.-''
"I must have one! How can I go to a Pc Fair and come home without a balloon?? Tragedy!"
"Go and get lor."

I walk up to a gaggle of Digi salespeople and stop in front of this guy holding some papers and...a bright, cheerful yellow balloon!

"Hi!"
*big grin*

"Hiiiii. Can I have a balloon? ^^"
"..."

Wordlessly, he hands me the balloon, staring at me like I was a lunatic.
HAHAHA.

I was smiling damn happily when one of the Digi girls stopped me to tell me about their postpaid plan. I didn't understand a word she said, she being Chinese educated, I can tell; me being a banana was no help either.

*mumbles*
"Sorry?"
*stutters*
"I can't hear you!"
*stutters some more*
"Ah. Yes. I see. I AM Digi postpaid, bye! Thank you!"

-waves Digi balloon at Chinese salesgirl-

After that there was this guy promoting some delivery thingie.
I was in a rush to get home, but I stopped abruptedly when I saw him giving out stickers.

"Blablablablabla."
"Oh." *asks stupid question*
"Blablablablablabla..."
"Ah...I see."
"...Can I stick a sticker on you?"

*tries to stick it on my shoulder*
*grabs sticker out of his hand and promptly sticks it on balloon*

"No. I'm gonna stick it on my balloon, thanks! ;D"

I tell Ling:
"I stopped only cause he was giving out stickers lo. But I damn layan right? XD"
"Ya ya, haha."

*admires yellow sticker on yellow Digi balloon*

So pretty! ^_^v


Song of the Day:

"What I've Done - Linkin Park"

Rhasta 14-6. o_O" Unlimited euls ftw! Double keels ;D
3 silencers 1 stunner summore. Miracle lo.
Seems I can kill more when I'm in a bad mood and don't feel like playing the hero lo.

KC:
"Cause God wants you to be happy o.o slash gg xD"