Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tired again

I don't understand how I can be tired after 4 hours of sleep in the afternoon.
And then be so grumpy until SEAN has to ask me to chill. King emo telling me to chill wtf. =_=

Anyway today Viv and I had 1.5 games at ftz again. ;D
I got so used to their sensitive mouse that when I came home I was all sad about my sticky mouse. =(

After takei-ing Viv didn't want to let me go.
o_o
Damn scary. She wanted to drag me to go watch a movie with her friends.

Come la!
No transport home la.
COME LA STAY MY PLACE ASK MOMMY FETCH YOU TOMORROW MORNING LA!
Arr...don't want la.
Come la come la we go watch movie!

After I refused she went to ask her friends to help pujuk summore.

=_=

Where do you stay?
Ampang. -.-
Oh.

-gives up-

HAHA. That always puts people off immediately.
Anyway, I think that guy smokes.
Cannot tahan. T_T Summore my throat isn't in the best condition right now.

*DotA-related part begins.

Btw, I did the stupidest mistake while playing yesterday.
I was bloodseeker and I bumped into Veno in the forest.

Veno ulti'd then I ulti'd him and I fled.
Then I realised wtf, I'm bloodseeker man - if I run I'm going to die of poison. If I stay and bloodrage myself = 250+ damage I can easily take veno out and regen. And if I don't, there is a chance I can suicide through bloodrage.

And yes.

I was so smart I bloodraged veno by accident.
WTFWTF SO PAIN!

T_T

The guy was sitting across the aisle from me and he was laughing crazily.
Not in a mean way though.
So paiseh. =(

But I got my revenge when I ran into him again. ;D
Veno was farming level 6 neutrals and I went to kacao.
I ruptured him, he ulti'd, I bloodraged MYSELF (correct! xD) and started whacking.

I died.

...

Veno survived with about 200 hp and went MUHAHAHA!
And the sucker happily walked back to the level 6 neutrals to farm.

Died of rupture.

ZHA DOU!

AHAHA!

Stupid mouse! I told the fella to stop walking he duwanna listen to me! =(
LOL

Then my teammate geng:
Dunno how to press h ah?

HAHAHA pwned! ;D

*DotA-related part ends.

We should have 3 hour breaks more often. ^_^
Pity oral will be over by next week.
No more takei sessions. ='( Sigh.

I feel so tired man.

Viv and I pranked Swarna today.

Swarna was taking FOREVER in the bathroom so we decided to wait outside.
Viv pressed herself against the wall.

"Tell me when she's coming ah!"

I nod.

Swarna opened the bathroom door.

"That Viv ah! She was BANGING on my door like craaaaazy!"

I nodded hard, seriously.
Not at her though.
At Viv.

Swarna started walking back to class with me trailing a short distance behind, watching as Viv creeped up on Swarna in an exaggerated manner.

One step...
Two steps...

Swarna chattered away to me, blissfully unaware of my pained expression - from trying to not to burst out laughing.

POUNCE!

"BUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Vivienne jumped and smacked Swarna's shoulders.

Swarna turned around.
Screamed.
A high-pitched, bloodcurdling scream of epic proportions.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I fled swiftly as Swarna continued screaming - I was afraid she'd get violent and hit me or something. T_T

(Like the way she chased me around the classroom with her hefty water bottle because I accidentally kidnapped her glasses for half a week and THEN had the cheek to scold her for being irresponsible and misplacing it. HAHAHA!)


So I bounced merrily down the corridor going AHAHAHAHAHHAA and overtook this geeky-looking guy in spectacles who was looking super bewildered.

I turned around and he looked so cute and confused that I couldn't help it - I gave him a big, big grin.

A big EVIL grin. Muhaha.

He looked nervously behind him where Swarna and Viv were still making a huge racket - screeching at each other and exchanging slaps. o_o''
He looked nervously back at me who was wearing my best MUHAHA I'MA EAT JOO face and skipping backwards.

He gave me a quick smile and increased his pace tremendously, away from the crazy girls all around him in the corridor.

LOL he was probably going O_O!!! OMGWTFBBQRUN!! in his head.
XD Craziness.

Swarna stomped back to class in a huff while Viv and I had to stop to catch our breath from laughing so, so hard.
I fell to my knees on the floor clutching my stomach while she leaned on the railing panting.

Zomg so kua zang! XDDD

After that, I was so busy rearranging my face to something dignified as I walked back to class that I banged my shoulder straight into this guy.

I looked around.

WTF the same geeky guy was standing there gawking, his eyes wide - not sure if in amusement or sheer terror - he was probably terrified. XD
I ran and hid in the classroom.

>_<

I think I was hyper after the cakes and sweets and simply laughing too much.
Ish.

A few people chided me for being so restless. T_T Nuuu it was the chocolates' fault!

Peanut butter cups ftw! ;D

*imagines Swarna's expression*
Priceless. ^_^v

Haha. Kay. Going to sleep.
Tired of taking my emo-ness out on Sean d ahahaha.


Song of the Day:

"Southern Girl - Incubus"

Mmhmmm~

1 comment:

YL said...

i wan peanut butter cups

=(