Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wedding plans =O

KC and I were discussing our future wedding plans.

...

Wait, let me rephrase.
Discussing my future wedding plans and his future weddings plans.

Lol.

We have both agreed that our weddings:

Will NOT have uncles and aunties karaoke-ing. Live band ftw.
Will have the groom carrying a red rose in his pocket.
Will have chocolate fondue.

I have stated that my wedding will have:

My dress in white and red.
Mainly western food. Duwan chinese food d. T_T
NO fruit cakes with radioactive cherries. Chocolates ftw!
NO freaking Star Wars theme song. (KC was like I'MA GET THE CHORDS NOW ROFL)
NO latecomers. They will be given a 15 minute grace period, after which they can dine outside.
KC playing for me, finally! (He refused and so I retracted his invitation LOL)

He has stated that his wedding will have:

People throwing cherry blossoms as he and his bride walk down the aisle.
Little piggies to eat.
After which the mommy piggie will be eaten. (-_- So random.)

And I know who he wants to marry.
Mwahahaha.
Although I think they are both super fickle-minded, I hope it works out so I get to go to his wedding.
Rofl.

How often do you find guys who like to talk about their wedding at 16?
HAHA.

So what's your wedding gonna be like? =x

***

My friends find it funny that I constantly find excuses to buy myself snacks between classes.

But it makes me happy!
It keeps me awake.
So I can share with you all lo. ^_^
Chocolate craving!
I see you all eat, so I kiasu >_<
HAPPY FOOD WHEEE!

Swarna

"I need to go reload my phone."
"7-11?"
"Yea, why?"
"SLURPEE! :D"
"Hahaha, you always buy slurpees one..."
"No no, today I managed to stay awake for Accounts AND do my maths work. Must reward myself ma! ^^"
"Lol. That's a good concept. Self-reward when you do good things."
"Yea man. Happiness! Whee~"

Suet Mun

"Omg slurpee, so unhealthy!"
"I don't care. It makes me happy."
"But you know, it's all colourings and flavourings only."
"I know. I don't care. Die also die happy."
"Walao."

Ju Laine

"You don't eat your veggies?"
"No."
"Why?"
"They're gross. I only eat veggies that aren't super green. Cabbage, cauliflowers and leeks."
"...you're so unhealthy."
"I know. Happy too."

Ahahaha.
Picky, picky.
And people still ask why I'm so thin. Rofl.

Okay okay.
Must eat more! Rawr.
One more month til my cousin's wedding.
MUST. FIT. INTO. DRESS.

Jia you!

***

Mr Madhavan used to be such a pleasant teacher.
=(

He used to warn us that he could get nasty if we pushed him too far.
And being to deliquents we are, we did.

But I didn't expect this nastiness.
I thought maybe just super strict-ness and less joking.

But today he turned to us and said, apparently out of the blue:

"Yea yea. I know you're all sleepy. You all had a good lunch. I haven't had breakfast."


He turns back to the board.

Wtf? I HAVEN'T HAD BREAKFAST ALSO LOR.
But do you see me complaining?
I spent my break doing maths okay? -.-

I had heartburn. -.-
My stomach and lower part of my oesophagus hurt like hell.

By then, I hadn't eaten in nearly 14 hours.
x_x No wonder I didn't sleep during Accounts today.
It hurt so bad - the hunger pangs - it kept me awake.

But I can understand why he feels so cranky la.
Our class - comes in 20 minutes late, doesn't do our work, hands in work late, makes noise during class, doesn't read up on the topic beforehand...etc

However the thing that I can say really angered him today was...

...Catherine.

I mean, I wasn't teaching, but I felt like punching her all the same.

It went like this.

He was teaching us how to do accrual and cash accounting.
He walked us through the whole process step by step.
He explained the strengths and weaknesses and differences of each method.
He told us why businesses generally use the accrual method.
He did the whole income statement, all the while narrating how he did each part.

It was no wonder that his face went black 20 minutes later when he asked:

"Any questions?"


The class was silent for a moment.

Then,

"Teacher teacher, what is the difference between accrual and cash accounting?"


I exhaled loudly and there were some muffled groans from my other classmates.

Mr Madhavan looked positively livid.
Smoke coming out of his ears, thundercloud hovering over his head, lightning flashing in his eyes and all that.

But I was seriously annoyed by her, and I was even the one who spent 20 minutes wasting my breath on a bunch of barely-there zombified students - walking us through the whole thing.

I mean, come ON.
Is she stupid or was she just not listening?
He DID tell us to prepare for this class beforehand.

I know some people don't do it, but at least they LISTEN to him when he teaches so they will understand. Better late than never right?

So, if you didn't read it up beforehand, you should at least understand after he explained it so clearly. Unless you're THAT stupid.

OR, if you didn't read it up beforehand, at least have the initiative to LISTEN to him and try to understand while he teaches la. Ass.

OR, if you didn't read it up beforehand, AND didn't pay attention in class, at least, at the VERY least, have the discretion to ask your CLASSMATES after class or read it up yourself later la.

HAIYO.

Any questions?

20 minutes teaching cash and accrual accounting in detail, EMPHASIZING on their differences.

Then,

Teacher teacher, what's the difference between cash and accrual accounting?

TELL ME YOU WANNA SLAP HER OR NOT?
RAWR.

One thing I really cannot tahan is stupidity.
Zzz.
Blur nevermind, it's cute sometimes.

However, there is NOTHING remotely funny about pure, unadulterated stupidity.

-_-

I don't care if I'm being harsh.
She jolly well deserves it.
Cretin.


Song of the Day:

"Suigintou No Yoru - Divers"

I like it. Although I have no idea what it's about. xD

No comments: