Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh yes.

But I think you should be pretty used to it now.

The mood swings and suddenly topic changes and all, I mean.

Anyway, I was supposed to blog about my new retainer - cause Sui Yi asked 'what pain?'
And also I chased Ling off in a temper just now HAHA.

After I had my braces taken off after almost 6 consecutive years, I only had a removable retainer for the top row.

The bottom retainer however, was merely a short piece of wire cemented to the back of my teeth.
Invisible to all and affecting my speech in no way at all.

However, recently the cement which glued the wire to two of my teeth came off - screw you peanuts! - leaving it hanging on by the remnants of the cement on another two teeth.

My dentist was out of town and I was reluctant to see another dentist - I had a bad experience with on in Ampang Point when my regular one wasn't available.

So I kept postponing my appointment over and over until one day...

My freaking teeth MOVED.

WTFNESS!

Panicking, I asked my mom to make an appointment ASAP.
She did, and the doctor I went to see told me that FOUR of my teeth have moved - 2 inwards and 2 outwards due to the pressure of my narrow jaw.

-________________-
Walaoeh.
7 years of dental reconstruction undone by 1 month of fickle-mindedness.

RAWR.

So, to pay for my sin, my dentist has fitted me with the horrible plastic and metal horror of a removable retainer for my bottom teeth.

On the bright side, my majorly crooked tooth CAN be rectified - and that is the cause of the pain today.
It's already moved halfway back into place within the space of 10 hours.

OW.

Moving bones.
Not a pleasant thought.

On the dark side, I now have an extra retainer to maintain and the retainer is FREAKING fat.
I have barely enough space to put my tongue - I recoil it slightly to the back of my mouth so I can clench my teeth and keep my lips closed.

Zz.

On the DARKER side, my dentist says that I may have trouble pronouncing 'S's and 'T's.

And if you didn't already know, YOU IDIOT, my name BEGINS with an 'S' AND a 'T.'

Shuh-teh-fuhh-nee.

GG!

Kidding.
She said I MAY have trouble - but being the pro I am, having 7 years experience of having all manner of metal and plastic and silicone and cement and whatnot shoved into my mouth - I can say my name clearly wahahaha!

=)

Even she was surprised.

"Wow. Your speech is unaffected. Not bad!"


=)

But ONLY if I pay attention to my speech.
I have not conversed much since the retainer was fitted due to the lack of human contact. (I tried talking to myself, but it got freaky after a while.)
So we'll see how my speech fares tomorrow.

I still lisp on my 'S's occasionally.

Hello Shthherman~

xD

3 free periods ftw!
Takei takei takei~
*sings*

Viv wants to see you - she forgot your face. xD
All the more reason not to ffk me, mwaahaaha. (That, and the peanut butter cups.)

(My female classmates think I look 'cute' and 'vulnerable' when I'm wearing my retainer. Wtfwtfwtf? o_O'')

Anyway, I went cyber-stalker mode a couple days ago and presented my results today:

your name is kayshaan right?
how u know??
i know la ;D mwahaha
terence is it?
no. i found it out all by myself =) ask him if you don't believe lo
wtf?

Gee gee.
It is such a wonder how people leave their information all over the net so carelessly for strangers to find. (Not that I should talk so much, being such a bigmouth blogger and all =x)

*points*

Terence is happy that Gee Gee Serial and I have finally kissed and made up.
Figuratively.

He's just such a hot-tempered little brat. xD
Well, if he's so childish as to hold a grudge against me for a month - CHOCOLATE NOOOOB! (wtf?) - I am then happy to say that I'm more matured than him. Wahaha.

(Guys ma, what's new? *shakes head* Children. Tsktsk.)

pain hor? i ban/blocked you ;D
zzz ya

Anyway just to irk him a little before I shooed him off to sleep:

tmrw I'm going takei with viv ;D
ZZZ that viv!
HAHA -runs away-

The poor boy is SO traumatised by the woman.
XD

Click here for the chiong hei drama ;D

I don't take back my words.
You're STILL an asshole, Kayshaan. ^_^


Song of the Day:

"Over It - Katharine McPhee"

Wa. My hair is still damp. 2.30 am -.-
Screw it. Time to sleep. Don't care if I've got ratty hair tomorrow.
Sigh.

No comments: