Sunday, April 13, 2008

PIKOM Shopping List

1. CD-Rs
So I can burn more CDs for the car. =)

2. Mouse
Lol, I told mom it was sticky and she said 'you have to take it out to clean it la.'
*holds up mouse*
Look ma, no balls!

3. Microphone
I have no idea where the current one (part of a headset) came from - it looks roughly 9 years old and the fluff around the earphones has fallen and there are weird stains all over it. o_O
Plus the volume sucks, I tested it on Skype just now.
No WAY anyone can hear me while playing DotA - I think the sounds of creeps dying would drown out my voice.

4. Mousepad
I don't have one, which may contribute to the rough handling of the mouse.

5. Printer cartridges
Black and colour. Haven't touched the printer in ages cause it can't work even if ONE of the cartridges is empty. -.-
Hp psc 2210 all-in-one.

6. External hard drive
To dump all my pictures and files that I don't need on my pc, and to backup my songs too.

7. Thumbdrive
If there's a cute and cheap one, cause my current one can't be unlocked in the Taylor's computer lab. -.-

8. CD covers and marker
Ran out/lost it.

9.Tablet
If I can find Wacom - if theyr're there.
Wacom Cintiq 12WX, yum.
Listed price: 999USD T_T

10. Good headphones
For home use.

Hmm, anything else I missed?
Sorry Ling, ditching you for Celine, lol.
You go with Shuet May again ba. ^_^


Song of the Day:

"Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls"

Good idea.

No comments: