Sunday, April 06, 2008

*jumps up and down*

How does feeling blank sound?
Hm?
Is it nice?

I don't know. I'm too blank to notice.
Lalala.

Something's bugging me, but I don't know what it is.
I don't think I wanna know either.

It creeps into my mind - a tentative toe over the threshold of my emotional spectrum - and with much annoyance and disdain I give it a hefty kick and it vanishes from sight.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Lol. Enough with the bullshizzz!
Breaking down the 'emotional spectrum.'

*sarcasm*

#1 Starving.

The only things I've eaten today are a blueberry cheese tart, some cheesy wedges and popcorn chicken from KFC and 3 Oreos.

Ignore, ignore.

#2 Tired.

But I've slept a solid 12 hours the night before, so I shouldn't be sleepy.

Ignore, ignore.

#3 Pleased.

I just bought a gorgeous new storybook today. The cover is soft like velvet, and is black embossed with silver. (Nevermind the content - haven't you heard of judging a book by it's cover?)

#4 Drained.

I'm too tired to deal with people today. It has not gone unnoticed:

Nicky: Well SOMEONE's in a perfect mood today

When I went 'LOL I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!'

KC: o.O/O.o/o.o/o_o''/XD/._. /=.= (in rapid succession - sometimes I swear he's worse than Sean with the faces -_-'')

When I went 'don't speak.'

*points*
If you know me well enough, those are things I say so as not to invite further questions.
And it works. Most of the time.

#5 Yawn.

I just hosted the most boring 1v1 game I've ever seen in my entire life.


(1) Chlorine vs (1) Sir.Victor in the clan war room.

And being such a noob, I put myself as Observer instead of Referee so I couldn't even TALK to them. Summore Terence abandoned me to observe alone. T_T

-arshom ---> ALCHEMIST

Wtf, boring can? >_>

And I don't know who was sillier:

Cheok Liang who neglected buying a chicken, or Victor who BOUGHT a chicken and got it killed. -.-''

Rawr.

#6 Putus.

I have this strong urge to cut ties with everyone I know because I'm going to Australia next year. I don't think I can stand leaving them behind. =/ It's heartbreaking but it's gonna happen anyway. So why not start cutting now?

#7 Confused.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being rational, or downright heartless.
How can I imagine someone dying everytime a strange number calls me at an odd hour?
Is it some sick, twisted piece of my mind at work?
Or am I just bracing myself for the worst that could possibly happen?

#8 Alone.

Rawr. T_T

#9 Sleep.

End of emo post.
Mini sigh.
Kthxbai.


Song of the Day:

"Charlie - RHCP"

Sigh.

No comments: