Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whee-hee~

Thank you to all the humans last night who tried to cheer me up when I was feeling super down.
=)

Derriere, Ling, KC, Nicky, Jeanette and Sash.



Or so Nicky said. Well, he succeeded by making me crack up by relating his and his friends' antics - SIX of them ganging up to try and get ONE girl's number.
GG. Chickens. XD

KC gave me this link earlier on in the night:



It's a gorgeous acoustic version of Chris Brown's and Jordin Sparks' No Air by a member of the group Boyce Avenue. His voice is a little rough but the song is great. *tear* I checked out their other videos and I spent a good half hour singing along. (Did I mention guys on pianos are awesome? ;D)

Anyway I felt much better after it all and managed to sleep peacefully before 1 am (miracle!)
Thanks people. Didn't know you cared. =)

***

Today I went takei with not only Julian and Viv - but with Whay Ying, Kenny, Tung Herr and Sheng.

Me, Julian, Viv and Whay Ying vs Kenny, Tung Herr and Sheng.

(Fill up the rest of the slots with strangers from ftz.)

Omigod, we got pawned.
BADly.

T_T

But it wasn't really an even playing field - even with 3 friends versus 4.

Whay Ying had only had 30 minutes DotA experience prior to today's match - and that was jstu yesterday. Viv was handicapped as she spent half the time teaching Whay Ying how and when to run. (Ying was using Crystal Maiden - one of my first heroes too! XD)

And it WAS. NOT. FAIR!
The three boys CLEARLY knew Ying didn't know how to play, yet they hunted her down and fed off her. =_= Was is any surprise, then, that they were so fat and pwned us to death?

There was a funny part where they were all missing and I ran off to Roshan just in time to see tidehunter walk in and initiate a fight. Just as I suspected, the other 4 arrived soon after.

So, my cute little invisible Rikimaru sat there until they finished Roshan-ing so I could loot the aegis.

BUT I FAILED!
Stupid big fatass tidehunter stood between my and the aegis, all I managed to do was whack the ginormous strength hero once on his butt before they all turned on me, surprised.

LOL
NOOOOOO
o well
i tried
T____T

At least I didn't die. .That would've been tres embarassing. =x

stupid th! block my way!
ahahahahahaha!
th so skinny how to block? LOL
not tung herr la! fat ass tidehunter! -_____-
i where got fat? thin nia
the hero is obese la! not you, swt. you damn thin only

Nevermind. I got back at tidehunter by running into him farming level 6 neutrals and killing him together with Viv.

revenge! ahahahah!
what? just because i'm fat?
yala, i don't like fat people. hmph. thin only cute!
LOL she's talking about you tung herr!
wahaha

Warao, this Viv made it out like I'm flirting with Tung Herr. HAHAHHAA!
GG.

Sei lor. After that, in class, he kept calling:

Rikimaruuuuu! Heh heh!


I flipped him the finger.

(So not classy, I know. But I couldn't exactly scream FUCK OFF - however jokingly - while Puan Nor was standing in front, could I?)

OMG tung herr! She just gave you her middle finger! She wants to 'middle finger' you, omigoshhhh! Tonight sure cannot sleep d lo! Wahahahaha!

I burst out laughing while he blushed and looked away.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Why la? Viv can manipulate guys so easily - I didn't even need to do anything!
Rofl. Damn funny la. Suckers.

I might even have found him interesting if not for the fact that I have the image of Kenny slapping his ass and sharing Starbucks with their arms over each seared vividly into my mind.

They chose 'Homosexuality' as the topic for their Moral Project - we had to film a video and show it to the class.

Omg, I don't think my class will ever forget Kenny pinning Tung Herr to the wall of an empty classroom, tearing his shirt off. LOL.

The hair in the back of my neck stood at the mere thought of it.
Well, don't look at me that way - wouldn't yours?

>_<''

Oh my gosh, Sheng pawned me twice while playing just now.
TAK PUAS!

sheng you gay la
no, i'm 100% straight
well, your shirt isn't, HAHA

(he likes tight fitting shirts, and he doesn't exactly have the shape of a bodybuilder =/)

Well, I forgot what we were talking about but suddenly I typed:

MAN BOOBS! HAHAHHAHA!

Julian, Viv and Whay Ying (who were the only ones close to me) screamed with laughter.

What the fuck? So off-topic! HAHAHAHA!
But I thought you were talking about curves or something...? Then you were saying Sheng's shirt was gay!
NO LA. OMG I WAS TALKING ABOUT POTM'S ARROW LA! HAHAHA! Then you suddenly, MAN BOOBS! WTF LA YOU HAHAHAH!
But...but...it's true! T_T
LOL!

XD GG la. It's so fun playing with friends. No stress and somehow I always lari topic. =_=

Man boobs.
Indeed.

Later, Kenny came to me and whined.

"So sad la...I didn't kill anything."
"Eh? What hero were you again?"
"Beastmaster."
"LOL! YOU were the one who stunned the ground? HAHAHAH!"

My Rikimaru was running around him in circles, whacking him at every oppurtunity just to annoy him and lower his life gradually.

He got so frustrated, he just cast his ulti - ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Not even creeps!
Well, to be fair, I was caught right at the edge of the shockwave, so I ran around for a while with a little spiral over my head (like I was dizzy XD) but I received no damage at all, lol.

Viv laughed like crazy.

"Yala yala! Top lane right? Steph's SA was BACKSTABBING him and he stunned IN FRONT of him! Walao damn funny la wei!"

Kenny: *covers face*

Yay, it's comforting to know I'm not the only noob around. ;P

We should go together more often. =)
Bonding between classmates is good, right?

***

Have you ever tried swinging a moderately heavy object right into someone face, stopping a mere 3 inches from their nose?

It's funny!

I started doing this in secondary, I believe.
I swung a hard-cover storybook (I believe it was Dick King-Smith's book of animal tales - don't ask me how I remember) at Lyana.

...180 degrees and I halted its arc RIGHT in front of her face.
In fact, it can be said the the doggie on the front cover of the book was kissing the tip of her nose tenderly.

The expression on her face was PRICELESS!
Sabrina was laughing like crazy.

But my day did NOT end well, despite that amusing incident - some people just don't have as good a judgment of distance as I once did.

Sabrina later tried to pull off my smooth move - and slammed her book right into my nose.

OMG I'm SO SO SORRY!
...thank God it's soft-covered. =_=

Today I tried the same thing again, after hearing:

"Rikimaruuuuu!"

I grabbed my file and swung it violently, stopping a few inches from Tung Herr's face - he was standing behind me.

He flailed a bit and stumbled backwards, and the look on his face was exactly the same as Lyana's once was - priceless...and thoroughly amusing.

My other friends stared, open-mouthed, eyes wide in amusement.
They thought I was really going to hit the poor guy in his face. (I'm known for my fits of violence in college already =_= Thanks to me slamming a certaing classmate into the wall with the classroom door he was leaning on.)

I gave an evil NYAHAHA and walked out of the classroom in search of food.

You should all try it.
;D

Beginners should try with their open palm, nothing else.
(If you use a heavy/hard object and permanently disfigure your victim, don't say you weren't warned.)

You should aim for stopping roughly 5 inches in front of their nose - this is enough to startle them and cross their eyes in confusion. (And allows room for error, mwahaha)

As you gain more experience, you can move on to flat, semi-heavy objects such as storybooks and files.
However, take care to stop earlier as these items have more momentum than your hand and will be more difficult to stop in its tracks.

When you're confident that you can handle the above objects, you move on to pointed objects (blunt, PLEASE) such as water bottles and pencil cases.

This will be even more traumatising as you make your stabbing motion towards their faces.

(People tend to fear small, pointed objects as compared to big, flat ones. Would you rather a 2v4 plank of wood slammed into your face, or the end of a baseball bat?

Exactly, I thought so.
Neither.)

...But I digress.

When using pointed objects, stop EVEN EARLIER.

The object is no longer flat, and if you try to stop the object's motion using the position of your hand as a judge - I pity your victim who just got stabbed in the face by a protruding object.

=/

Okay, that was quite pointless.
But quite a skill to train for all those wu liao people out there.
It can be amusing, provided that it is carried out the correct times without error.

(Don't try it when your friend is raging mad, or in tears, you idiot.)

Also, do not attempt it more than twice on the same victim.
You will find that he or she will no longer find it amusing (after the initial shock,) or, *gasp* they will become immune to it! The tragedy!

Worst-case scenario:
The victim will develop a reflex action the moment he or she senses something headed towards their head.

This happened when Abby and Sui tried to tickle me once to many during secondary.
I developed a nasty reflex that made me slap the tickler the moment their hands reached toward my torso.

It happens without thinking.

Once, a girl was trying to adjust my crooked shirt and I immediately reacted by cuffing her on the shoulder, hard.
HAHAHA!

Too bad.

Now, go and practise the halt-slam move I just taught you.
=]
Shoo, doggies.


Song of the Day:

"Darkshines - Muse"

Lalala.
Related wu liao thing here.

No comments: