Saturday, April 19, 2008

Streamyx is alive!

Splitter problem my arse.

"Oh, it's the splitter problem. You just have to get a new one."
"You sure it's the splitter? DEFINITELY thes splitter?"
"Yea."
"JUST the splitter and nothing else?"
"Yes."

I got a new splitter, but the internet still didn't work.
Streamyx people.
Go figure.

But anyway it's fixed now, so no worries.
Luckily I got my DotA fix from ftz today - I overslept in the afternoon and woke up at 11 something to find KC going off and Nicky nowhere in sight.

AHAHA.
You KNOW something's screwed up when someone apologizes to you multiple times when you're asleep and goes -

"Are you still angry at me? Please don't be mad at me."


- when you finally wake up and reply the messages.

Rofl. So much for my intentions to apologize. XD

Viv would be happy.

Last night I sleptover at her place on a spur-of-the-moment decision - my internet was dead and we had 2 months worth of English work to do in 12 hours and one computer.
But anyway she had fun screwing around on my msn.

She was really wearing KC thin, but after a while she got frustrated when he wouldn't reply when 'I' was 'merajuking.'

"Wait la. You'll see. He'll reply. All guys are the same."
"Lol. Good luck - he definitely knows it's not me talking. -_-"
"You'll see la! When girls merajuk, they sure come back one!"
"Yea yea, he's like a 12-year-old girl himself. He won't choi you one la. I mean me. Whatever."

15 minutes on.
No reply.
HAHA.

I'm proud of you KC.
You can tell when there's something wrong. Lol.

Viv was slightly annoyed that the 'don't reply and he'll come running' trick didn't work on him.
But only momentarily - we were distracted shortly after. Short attention spans ftw. xD

Nicky, however, would fall straight into the 'come running' category.

Rofl.
I verbally dissected him on Sunday night, experienced dead internet for a week, and he thought I blocked him HAHA!
And here I was apologising to him on msn yesterday only to find that it was his BROTHER on his account..

"nickyyyyyyyy! i'm sorry i yelled at you the other day T_T"
"lol. nic's not here. i'm his bro using his account for something."
"-_________- lol. fine."
"he'll be back soon don't worry"
"uhhuh"

Well, obviously the dude didn't bother/remember to pass on the message.
Rofl.
Nvm. I got a good deal out of it. He now owes me cendol and char koay teow if I ever go down to Penang. Mwahahaha! AND CHOCOLATES OMG HE PROMISED ME CHOCOLATES!

-faints happily-

Can die happy jor.

Today I damn bising lo.

"Let's go."
"Nonono! Let me kill someone first!"
"Haih."
"NUUUU LEMME KEEEEEL ONE MORE!"
"No need one lar!"
"DIEEE DIE DARK SEER DIEEEE!"

Viv reaches over and presses a few keys and promptly quit the game for me.

"NO NO NO! I wanna KILLLLL!"
"Ahahahaha! Cannot!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The guy next to me: -_-'' (Face that says: omg girls damn bising weh)

Can you blame me?
I spent the WHOLE game farming (pl with diffu + vit orb and eagle + quarterstaff after 40 minutes - Viper was being a pain in the ass early game) and the moment I started killing - we had to leave for class.
=(
Which we were 15 minutes late for anyway.
Lol.

Summore I didn't do her work.

"Stephanie? Can we see you present?"

O_O! Me?

"...I didn't do the powerpoint presentation...but...I can present without it!"
"Oooo? Okay! Let's hear it!"
"Oh er. I'll TRY to explain la, teacher."
"Can can, go go!"

I squinted into the light of the projector that was blinding me.

"...sei."

I perished on the spot.

Haha. No la. I bullshitted my way through to a round of applause - though I think no one could understand what I was saying at all. xD

I think I haven't been on time to class for the past week.
-_- I keep convincing myself that leaving AC at 12.58 will be early enough so that we get to our 1 pm class on time.

xD Ya right! 4 floors up!

And I don't even have the new timetable, and neither has Viv.
And we're always sesat together. -_-

I think people also know that we're permanently lost and late.
Today after school I checked my phone.

"Econs D24"

What the huh?
Tung Herr?
College finished already...-_-?

Then oh.
Sent at 1:08 pm.

LOL SEE!
People know I'm always lost, ahahaha!
I didn't even ask, and the dude msg-ed me our classroom 10 minutes after class started.
(Not that I check messages until after college.)
XD

Or maybe he msg-ed the wrong person.
Dunno la. Ahaha.

I must not be late for class any more.
>_<>
Our lecturers are just about to commit mass murder - my class must be infuriating for people who puts in so much effort to teach us.

Tardiness (up to 30 minutes late)
Ponteng-ers.
Incomplete homework (or rather, untouched)
Sleeping during class.
Chatting during class.
Texting during class.
Taking calls during class. (My mom on the line, teacher!)
Manicures during class. (-applauds Viv-)
'Dancing' during class. (I WAS NOT DANCING! I was merely waving my hands to demonstrate the balancing of accounts. I was not imitating how I saw this girl walked during break.)

Yesterday, Mr Madhavan said he'd WHIP me if he had the chance.
WTF?

I was doing the ledgers for the question on the board and showing Viv to check if it was right.

"Stephanie. What are you talking about to Vivienne?"

-wtf face-

"We weren't talking."

-he returns the wtf face-

I stare at him.

"What were you DOING?"
"The ledgers for the question. -_-"
"I didn't ask for ledgers. I'm doing the general journal."

WTF I WANNA BUKA LEDGER FOR MYSELF CANNOT ONE IS IT?
I've finished his bloody question already anyway.

"..."
"Gosh. If I had a whip...from here I will...WHACK you, man."

He made a violent gesture.
Oh my god. I was so damn pissed man. Even my classmates could feel my anger radiating, judging by the way they turned around to look at me after he said that.

Boy. If looks could kill, I'd have murdered him.

Viv to the rescue.

"If you do that. Yew Kuan and Whay Ying would die first teacher. Ahaha."
Both of them were sitting around me.

He glared at her furiously. Then,

"Stephanie. I don't know what to do with you."

Wahlao. I tell you I could feel my lip start to curl in aggression.
I really beh tahan him when he picks on me like that.

That day also man.

"Stephanie. Can you explain the difference between revenue earned and revenue received?"

I was staring at the air-cond above me (it was making creepy noises.)
I started babbling on cue.

"Revenue earned is when you have EARNED the revenue, and revenue received is when you have received the revenue, regardless of whether you have earned it or not. For example, I rent out a place for May and June. I received the rental for both months at the end of May. This is considered rental received for June as I have not earned the rental for June yet. Whereas, if it is the end of June already and I have not been paid my rental, revenue has been already earned although I have not received it yet."

Some of my classmates nodded.

"Can someone help her. PLEASE."

Silence.

"See? I know who's not listening in class. Right?"

Wadafak man!
I tried my best d lo.
I KNOW what's the difference la wth.

It is self-explanatory. -_-
Received?
Earned?

What more do you want me to say? Terence help me lor, Mr Accounting. -___-
Zz.
Swarna said yes, my explanation was technically correct if you really listen to it, although put in layman's terms and not very straightforward.

The dude just rolled his eyeballs and implied that I was bullshitting my way out barely after the last words were out of my mouth.
-____-?

Even if my explanation was crappy, I do understand what the hell is received/earned and accrued/paid la.

"You guys ah, if you don't understand, why don't you ASK?"

RAWR!
YOU WANT THE DIFF BETWEEN EARNED AND RECIEVED THEN GO CHECK DICTIONARY LOR!

Dulan.

Don't know whether it's just me who always has a problem with teachers or what.
Attitude problem, they say. But whatever la.
I have no interest in Accounts whatsoever.

He can go talk to the other teachers for all I care.

ESL teacher will love me lo.

Maths is okay with me. (But lately, I've been falilng asleep in her class so I dunno la.)

IT teacher damn happy with me although I sleep in class. (Good, good! Born programmer! ;D -head kembang wtfhaha-)

LAN teacher hates me but I get As so he can't say anything.

Econs teacher doesn't like the fact I sometimes don't do my work (like today) but at least I get good marks and can answer questions when she asks.

-_-?
Accounts teacher face problem la.

I don't care d.
I just submitted my app for RMIT (after 8 days, lol I keep forgetting to bring it to college) and next year I'll be free from all this crap.

Okay.
I'm just cranky. =)
Good night.


Song of the Day:

"All The Small Things - Blink182"

Yawn.

No comments: