Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh DAMN it all!

I don't care whether it's April Fool's Day today or not.
I can't go to school.

Hell, I can't even stand up straight without being struck by a wave of nausea.
Forget the pain. Forget the goddamn freaking pain.
The pain's normal - I feel like throwing up right now.

T_T

There goes my first and only April Fool's Day in college.

Sigh.

Plus, my sore throat seems to be stuck at the tickly stage between total health and full-blown coughing fits.

And I feel sniffly.

And I have a headache.

And yes, I am whining.

Give me a chance hao ma?
I really DO feel crappy.

Haven't had it this bad in a long time. T_T
Den knows how I feel, right?

At least YOU're not immune to painkillers.
='(


Song of the Day:

"My Hero - Foo Fighters"

Screw it. I wanna sleep and not think about college tomorrow. x.x

No comments: