Saturday, May 24, 2008

-apdmwtf mode ftw!

All Pick/Death Match/WTF!

Lol. I was stuck playing with KC cause Nicky had stormed off in a huff after I starting my screaming session.

The game started out with KC being in a supremely bad mood, followed by Nicky.
When my bad mood settled in, they put theirs aside to try and soothe me instead.
=_= Is my temper that terrifying?

Relax.
Don't stress.
It's just a game.
Don't emo.
He can't help being stupid.
Have some ice cream.
Chill laaaaa!

I ended up muttering to myself the rest of the game and when Nicky wanted a rematch I blew him off.

"Go sleep la!"

He left.
T_T

Temper is a horrible thing. Sorry Nickyboy. =(

Anyway, KC and I played -apdmwtf mode after that.
=]

So syok! Long time never play jor.

I picked Tinker. FTW MAN!
(Until I accidentally walked too near Tiny and got permastunned to death. -.-)

Another owning hero is Lanaya.
Get a blink dagger.
On refract, blink in, meld, attack, meld, attack until opponents die.

Of course, I got owned by Dragon Knight who flamed me to death.
KC was using Phantom Lancer - he owned them all. Lol. No one could find the real one.
His images ended the game.

Besides that, Naga Siren shouldn't be underestimated.
Images + critical and permanet ftw. Add on your ulti whenever you're dying...Heh.

KC tried Omniknight. The enemy picked Rooftrellen. =_=
KC died the second he forget to repel - Death Prophet silenced him.

Enemy took Akasha - seemingly undefeatable (Silencer was used already)
She was a major pain in the ass.
She killed me so many times, I couldn't count.

Blink, scream, scream, scream, blink, wave, wave, wave, wave, blink.
Omigod la.
We were SO lucky that she was greedy and followed my to my level 4 towers which killed her.

Anyway, we had so much fun that KC hosted another game (After everyone else left. 2v4 - leavers - they made us stay and we owned then they left. -.- Noobs.)

I picked Tinker again, this time being careful not to go near any heroes.
First item was boots, to run.
Up Missile, then March of the Machines alternately.

When you see a hero, spam missile infinitely until they die or run back.
Don't chase - if you accidentally get stunned while running up slope, it's the end of the road for you.

Just spam March of the Machines - once forward, once backward. It's more than sufficient to get you the whole creep wave. ^_^ If you still feel insecure, spam one right and one left just to be safe.

Next item, important: Wards!

Observer wards.

Ward your neutrals and the river. 4 is enough for you to go hunting.
You see a hero, go immediately and spam them to death from the fog. They won't even see you, cause you have the upper hand with your wards. =]

If you're unlucky (or so you think) the enemy may pick Silencer to counter you.
Permanent silence.

You start crying.
What am I going to do? NOOOO!

KC and I gave up hope for a while.
We ran around in circles - the enemy were Silencer and Leshrac.

Couldn't even go near them. -.-
He was using warlock. Both of us spammers.

As we planned our next move, they were mowing down our towers.
He spammed his blink dagger for fun, while thinking.

I bought a blink dagger as well. =]
No cooldown.

CHIONG!
2 ranged heroes, infinite blink, helpless Silencer: GG!

*blink*
*whack*
*blink*
*whack*
*blink*
*whack*

2 on 1, he had no chance. =]
His teammate didn't even TRY to come and help. He just stood there, running in circles, obviously panicking. I chased after him and finished him off. MWAHAHAHA!

Upgrade to Boots of Travel: You're all set.

With your infinite teleport, spammable spells, blink dagger and wards; no one should be able to sneak up on you and own you. ;D

Oh, by the way, Necrolyte was a PAIN in the ass.
The infinite heal was GAY. And the constant ulti...permastun =_=

KC and I had to gang him in the forest.
His juggernaut spun - no ulti NYEH NYEH and I stayed well out of his range.
After much ado, he finally died. -.-

Oh yes, juggernaut.
o_o You should watch KC do his Yurnero.
Permanent Omnislash.
I have NO idea how he died -.-

But the spin, heal and omnislash makes him super hard to take down.
I dread fighting him with my Tinker. o_O

And I managed to kill Terrorblade with my Tinker!
HAHA.

He had roughly 40 images in one lane, and creating more per second.
I was like, man, how am I gonna hit the real one with 2 missiles at a time?
He can spawn images faster than I can kill one.

March of the Machines to the rescue!

Spam left, right, up, down.
Rinse repeat.

The lane was CRAWLING with machines. Not one millimeter was spared.
Eventually my missle found the correct one.
Wicked Sick! XD

We were lucky not a single Zeus made it to level 6.
They were all so stupid. -.-
SURE got someone who picked Zeus first.
At level 1, my Tinker mowed him down easily. ;D

Oh yeah, spectre past level 6 is horrible too. =/
FATAL ERROR!

Hahaha. The game died. Too many spells spammed at the same moment.
But it was fun! No rules. =x

Wards ftw!

***

Oh yeah, Tung Herr finally delivered his promised game.
-ap mode.

And he picked my tiger.
I was like:

TH YOU STOLE MY TIGER GEI WO!
Lol, okok, you pick a hero for me can?
Ok. What do you want?
Eh, I dunno. You use something else can?
...aiyo fine fine. =_='

Anyway, I think maybe 2 of hiw arrows actually hit somebody (who wasn't moving,) and KC was all for banning him at the end of the game. =/

I saved the game! For once!
HAHAHA!
I told them, screw you all la, I wanna go farm. You all can suicide for all I care. -.-
Sniper was like diam la bitch.
I told him if he stopped feeding then I'll gladly diam. =]

He shut up immediately.

Ya man.
Medusa with Orchid, Butterfly, Treads ftw.
Game ended before I finished my hex. ^_^

KC complained that I ALWAYS get Orchid for Medusa.
I'm like why not?
Sure, it doesn't give damage, but the attack speed...whoa.
And the mana regen is gay. You can totally tank.
And the Soul Burn...FTW MAN I'M TELLING YOU.

I murdered Gondar so many times I feel happy just recalling every moment.

LOL. I was so lansi that game until TH went all sarcastic on me.

Wa, you so pro la. Don't have you we all die lo.

Walao, I scolded him! XD
I'm like ok. I won't come. See how you all die.

And they really died wor!
HAHAHA.
Spiritbreaker owned all of them. Coupled with Vengeful Spirit - the whole battlefield was a mass of confusion, and permastuns.

Only when we looked like we were starting to lose, I went to help a bit.
Purge someone, Soul Burn someone, whack a few people, spam Chain Lightning.
Can jor wor. =O It's so nice to feel needed. And then I start to lansi HAHA.

Normally I won't lansi people, especially since I'm still quite noob.
But if you ever give me the oppurtunity to do so...

=x

The sniper couldn't stop ks-ing my creeps.
Anyone who has ever played with me knows that fact well.
And the host...the stupid host refused to help me when I was fighting 3 on 1.

...

If he came, we definitely could have won. -.-
I died, with 3 heroes at half-life.
Where was darling Troll?
FARMING NEUTRALS A FEW INCHES AWAY AT FULL LIFE!

RAWR!

I can tank like crazy lo. If he rampaged in on melee...GG. TRIPLE KILL!
But no. He ignored me and continued to farm. =_=

= I emo gao gao.

Mwahaha. I let them die so many times until I also syok sendiri. ^_^v

I must have seemed like a total bitch that game.
;D
Only KC who was Skyping with me knew that I wasn't really fuming and vengeful - just annoyed and having my bit of spite. (I mean, hey, they called me a bitch when I did absolutely nothing, so I'd better deliver the goods right?)

Lol, I kena lecture from KC.

"Always Diffuse (Purge) first. Always ALWAYS!"
"Yes boss. Sorry. T_T I went and silenced first cause it's Gondar ma..."
"DIFFUSE FIRST! ALWAYS!"
"Ok ok ok ok ok ok! Waaaaa...kena marah d. -sniff-"

Looking back, I was owning not because I was pro. (Not at ALL, I still screw up a LOT. The purge/silence sequence, for example.) It was only cause no one ever thought to aim me: the highest damage outputter. HAHA.

I mean, they tried once, and I escaped with 41 hp while KC mowed the rest of them down.
=) Lose-lose situation, haha.

200+ damage per hit at godly speed. Whew. Add in those extra 75% arrows and you have: triple kill!

Heehee.
I'm so self-indulgent with all these posts.
But nevermind, I'm the only reading them until the end, so it's okay!


Song of the Day:

"Crash - Gwen Stefani"

HOLIDAYS!

No comments: