Sunday, May 04, 2008

=_=

Wahlao, I just emo-ed KC again.
I don't know what's wrong with me. Ok. It's highly likely that it's PMS, but still.
It's worse that I know what's wrong with me and yet I do nothing to stop myself from snapping at everyone who ticks me off just the slightest bit.

He asked me in game:

"weren't you going to sleep? lol"
"shut up"

After the game:

"sleeeeeeeep"
"=_= whatever"
"why are you so rude? -.-"

Ouch, that hurt.
I declined to reply, although I knew I was really being nasty and he didn't deserve to be on the receiving end of my temper.

I mean, I already screwed his game enough by running around feeding deliberately.
Even my teammates didn't call me a noob cause it was so glaringly obvious that I was suiciding.

When Gondar whacked me, I silenced myself and ran around in circles, hitting nothing until he managed to out me out of my misery.

I am sorry.

For the past few days I have been incredibly rude and disagreeable with most people. Don't think that I don't realise that. I do. But you're right in holding me in low esteem, because it's not like I'm making an effort to be nicer to people at all.

Sometimes, when a girl suffers PMS, she thinks it's nature's given right for her to boss everyone around, say what she wants and do as she pleases without having to suffer consequences.

I admit, I like to place the blame on the insufferable PMS whenever I say or do something wrong.

But it's a hard habit to kick when most people let you get away with it.
Take last night for example.

I was playing Rikimaru and I had a score of 13-0.
That's great, right?

Only I ks-ed roughly 75% of that amount.
=/

"mahai ks lan"
"lol, she PMS la. nvm."
"=] told you. i will ks. i don't care d."

The guy never scolded me again after that exchange.

As I said, it's hard not to abuse something when you get away with it most of the time.

But I will not apologise.
I snapped at him for a reason, and I won't say sorry until he does. Then he can have all the apologies I can give. =/ I'm a stubborn old mule, but that's just the way it is.

As for all the other innocents: I apologise. My mood has been awful lately, and though I should be excused...pardon me?

T_T

***

Woots. Instant cheer.
Behold, yet another conversation between Nic and I on our philosophy of love. o_o

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
hahah
stephy
let me give u a metaphor

[Stephanie] says:
._.?

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
u're havin a dinner with alot of ppl
u decide to wait hahahah
soon u'll realise all the good food has gone lozl

[Stephanie] says:
=_=
ehmagawd

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
all that's left is wat no one wanted lozl

[Stephanie] says:
that sucks
nvm
i shall starve
let them all get obese and diabetic
=_=

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
LOL
hahahaha
well

[Stephanie] says:
see who's laughing then
zz

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
i'd grab my fork and have a go lozl

[Stephanie] says:
pft
lol

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
hahaha

[Stephanie] says:
o screw it
guys are no good
i'll get a new puppy
=D

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
the POINT of this stupid metaphor is...

[Stephanie] says:
o
there's a point. bluek

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
haha nvr wait for anything in life lozl

[Stephanie] says:
wade

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
well noe haha

[Stephanie] says:
so i'm supposed

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
i'm a future philosopher lolz

[Stephanie] says:
to run through guys like used clothes?
=/
works for me

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
hm...

[Stephanie] says:
let them suffer

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
well not run through them

[Stephanie] says:
run them through
=]
with a pitchfork

roT.Ten- *unicef NiCh0l@S <3>
LOL

[Stephanie] says:
o
did i say that out loud?
sorry >_<

***

Pah. I'm just bitter, lol. I won't run any of you through through any of you. ;P

Kk. Game with Nicky. Baii~


Song of the Day:

"The Phantom of the Opera - Munich Symphony Orchestra"

=]

1 comment:

YL said...

it's the hormones.