Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ka-boom!

19-7 Techies!

;D 2nd playing, still so a bit noob about the locations. I have yet to venture into neutral camps to plant - only at runes, slopes and the main lanes.

I'm constantly reminded that I'm still noob by KC - who else is going to keep me grounded? =_= And he has even more satisfaction in rubbing this fact in because he scored 21 kills with his Morphling. But he died! I didn't die at all! (Save for suicides T_T)

But however syok the score may seem, it was all due to the fact that NO one bought a gem nor did they invest in wards. =_=

Troll, Darkterror, Vengeful Spirit, Sniper: Bow to me, o tofu late gamers! xD

I think they warded once, but I just blew the mines up in their faces, oh well.
And I've learned that neutrals are the way to go - besides Remote Mines in main lanes.
Mining at runes only works well in the first 10 minutes or so, unless you have a stupid noob who doesn't learn his/her lesson soon enough.

And OMG I must stop missing suicides! T_T
My calculations are all off. *frowns*
I missed many a double kill thanks to me sucky maths.

And who could forget the time I planted roughly 7 proximity mines and 2 remotes, only to have Axe step on ALL proximity mines save for ONE and walk away with about 80 hp?
I was screaming like hell into the Skype and Nicky and KC were laughing like donkeys. *growls*

It's so fun spreading your mines around too. ;D
Early game it's fun to place about 4 mines at the rune spawning spot, and another 3/4 up the ramp back to the enemy's base.

It's so awesome seeing them heave a sigh of relief - then BOOM!
Ahahaha! I have sadistic tendencies.

The part where sniper escaped with a smidgen of hp left...he ran all the way down middle lane. My teammates failed to chase the BoT/SnY sniper...KABOOM!

"Diu!"


;D

Also great is mining all the escape routes down middle lane.
Blow them up with 7/8 Remote mines in the middle, and finish off stray heroes one by one, wherever they run. Mwahaha!

But really, I have no idea what to do if they ever bought a gem. They did once - I just begged KC and Nicky to hunt him down and destroy it, which they obliged. =]

As for wards, I guess we could counter-ward/gem. *sniffs doubtfully*

I hope to have more ap games. ^^ I want to improve my Techies. Finally I've learned to use a hero where I can stay out of battle. This is good when I'm in no mood to fight, or am sleepy and have slow reflexes. (Though I have missed a few suicides before HAHA)

And there was once I shared controls with WY, and forgot to disable it after that.
He suicided my hero for me. =_=

Me: @(&#^@%&^ What happened???
He: I helped you boom : )

=_= Don't you just love childish people?
Lol.


Song of the Day:

"Independent Women - Destiny's Child"

Boom boom ;D I have also learned how to play Lina Viv's way.
Of course my stuns are still a bit off, but I'm learning. ^^ Bottle-BoT-Hex ftw!

No comments: