Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mama...

I love you~

Tools


Thick black ballpoint: Artlines have all seem to be kidnapped.
Mechanical pencil: Lazy to sharpen 2B pencils
Soft eraser Ruler

Set-of-48 Luna colour pencils!
Plush turtle:
For comfort and company. ^^


Glitter pens from Japan: A gift from Irene many years ago; doubles as eyeliner

Reference picture from the internet: Kon from Bleach!

Sketch


Outline


Colour

Detail


Lyrics: "Mama" - Spice Girls, 1996

Border.

Message.

Love!

"Wo men ai nin": We love you.

Signed: Denise (I signed on her behalf!) and Stephanie

Date and Sign

Mother's Day 2008. =)
-trademark pawprints-

***
3 hours of work, numerous mistakes and infinite bucketsful of <3! onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh5u8OYxl6gEzIsFvRQT8wAHSGjDhHeaQ0kKtGzbRwayzMLCEITW2bsMzmCEk8bGbKQwIzh74pBJu_rMoKr-A_EE9mn8VPQkXcqT5TsNMcefo9tPmbck_R1oEV_PbXiedy8IeyH/s1600-h/IMG_9028.JPG">
A very Happy Mother's Day to every mommy, wherever you are. =)


Song of the Day:

"Mama - Spice Girls"

Wo ai niiiii!

3 comments:

Denise said...

i LOVE it! have an awesome one with mum. pay you back in july :P

Anonymous said...

heya

random Q..why Kon?? He's so SO irritating..

that aside, I'm SO gonna kidnap plush turtle from you.

snowbunnie said...

@ Den - O. I didn't manage to get anything nice ._. Hence the nice card. Rofl.

@ Michelle - I thought of drawing an anime character and my mom only watches 2 shows: Bleach and FMA.

Was gonna do Ichigo, but at 1.30 am that sounded a little daunting. Kon seemed a much easier bet - and I TOTALLY forgot how hamsup he was until my sister reminded me this morning. =____=