Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*roars*

RAWR! That'll teach them to laugh at me again!

With Jon as my witness, I can safely say that my Arrow was very zhun today!
Take that, you non-believers! ;P

I was so happy - but I didn't make it to Beyond Godlike. =_=
Jumping around merrily...I was suddenly ambushed by Huskar who appeared out of nowhere.

I wanted to hex him, but found that it was on cooldown.
I fumbled for the Diffusal to purge him, but hit the button for my bottle instead.
Panicking, I reached for my Leap button - I made it, but I couldn't run after that as Huskar ulti'd me.
As a last resort, I reached for my Moonlight button.
...
I didn't make it.
Godlike ended!

T_T

But thanks to Jon and an Earthshaker with extremely good timing, we won!
*happy dance*
3v5 lor.

End items:
BoT
Mjollnir
Manta
Hex
Bottle
7k

Lol. Scourge kept swearing at me! xD For once, I felt happy because I kept poking them with my arrow.

Once, Luna vanished from my lane.
I shot a blind arrow into their neutral camp.

Lo and behold!

It hit her and the neutral creeps finished her off.
HAHA.

With Jon (Juggernaut) and the Earthshaker we managed to sapu to whole team many times over. ^_^

Their Luna, Huskar, Centaur and Terrorblade (come to think of it, that's almost the full team -.-) were extremely annoying tanks though. CANNOT DIE ONE I TELL YOU!
Thank God for hex, purge and Medusa the feeder. =/

Jon told me to save a replay - which I probably will never watch again - so I can show Nick that I'm not as noob as he makes me out to be. *sticks out tongue*

They were almost all level 25 too. =]
80 minute games are so satisfying!


Song of the Day:

"Message in a Bottle - John Mayer"

*good mood*

No comments: