Monday, May 19, 2008

*exhales*

After terrifying Ling on Friday, stoning in front of the tv on Saturday and deafening an amused Nicky with our singing today, Viv went home.

I can finally run around with no pants and play til 4 am without headphones on! o_o
(She's coming back tomorrow to stay for exam week btw ._.)

***

My throat really hurts - at times I can barely talk without breaking into fits of coughing.
That means I have starting skyping with KC and Nic with an extremely soft voice - what a change from my usual screaming and whining.
They said I actually sound cute if I'm not guffawing like a donkey. =_=
(You can experience this by watching video #1 below.)


Oh my god. You actually sound cute.
Ah?
Nooo why does she sound so cute?
I dunno...yeaha she does!
I have a sore throat. =_= I HAVE to talk like this. Yer...

Ahhhhh so cute la! Oh my god!

Walaoeh. I must talk like a sickly, dying person then only people think I sound cute la?
o.o The world is officially screwed up as I know it.

Suddenly I feel so depressed. =_=
Exams are tomorrow, KC is addicted to Kenshin, Nicky is currently emoing, GayBow is following me around like an annoying puppy and, and...

Forget it.
There's no point to it jor. I have given up, despite the fact that Viv, Swarna and Nicky think I'm still all gung-ho on the idea. -.-

*runs off and emoes in a corner*

Anyway, who is Gaybow, you may ask?
He's some fella who somehow attached himself to Viv and I one fine day in the Clan War room. I remember scolding him - 'your balls are so small I can't find it under a microscope' - and he jokingly said that we should meet at AC the next day to fight it out.

Yesterday, I bumped into the fella again (online,) latched onto Chia.

'steph steph, we were supposed to meet at ac to fight lolz'

He may not have known it, but I WAS at AC at the designated time...eating lunch. Rofl.
Anyway, there was some confusion over whether he was a guy or a girl. His friend kept calling him Samantha, yet he insisted he was a guy.

Gradually, I started to grow annoyed at Bow and decided that he was a girl, from his annoyingly sissy manner of speech.

Today I was tearing my hair out over Bow.

"OMG SHE IS SO ANNOYING!"
"Why?"

The reason was bouncing around in my head but I hesitated to verbalise it, what with Nicky listening on skype and all.
However, I knew that Viv KNEW why, so there was no point denying it - better it coming out of my mouth than as an accusation from someone else.
=_=

"...I don't like competition."
"SEE I knew it, ahaha."

Yes, girls do not like the spotlight taken away from us. The feeling goes by the name of envy; the moment the limelight is under threat of being stolen by a fellow female, my temper becomes short and I tend to snap a lot.

It's not an admirable trait - jealousy. But hey, I'm human and I succumb to these feelings from time to time. It's undoubtedly fun to have special treatment from the guys being part of the minority in the DotA world. But once you are no longer special...T_T

This was also the same reason I got rather green-eyed when Rachel joined my ex-clan.
I snarled and insisted she was a guy (who was I to say so?) -.- I just wanted to be the only girl in the clan (however childish it may sound, haha.)

Anyway, we all decided that Bow was definitely a guy and I chilled off a bit.
But I still refused to talk to him. =_= (I AM petty, I'm sorry.)

***

Mirana! I'm learning how to use her - her arrow is so fun. ^^
I wonder if Nic got tired of my enthusiastic squeals whenever I actually HIT something; I wonder if Viv got sick of my NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU whenever I missed something by a fraction.

I definitely got a bit sick of KC LOL-ing at me whenever I fired an arrow in a totally random direction - missing everyone by a LOT. T_T Meanie.

***
By the way, you MUST watch these 2 videos!
I took them when Swarna and I were sleeping over at Viv's place. ;D

Swarna was fascinated by an article in a magazine about orgasm-enhancing diets.
Btw, Swarna thinks that girls pee out of their vagina, so you can't really expect her to know what an orgasm is. ^^''
Her innocence is so amusing! XD

Watch her face. The confusion is priceless.

Part 1: Confusion



I was trying hard to keep a straight face - in which I was successful!
However, my voice sounded horribly strangled trying to hold the laughter in. =_=

Part 2: Enlightenment (or not)



By the way I was rolling around on the bed - which would explain the weird panning of the caemra. =/ (And she shook her wet hair out all over me - which explains the 'ew you splashed water all over me part.)

Spasms! HAHAHA! Like kena seizure like that! xD

(I hate the way my voice sounds with a mouthful of retainers -.- O well. Can't be helped.)

Heehee. Good night.


Song of the Day:

"Love Song - Sara Bareilles"

If your heart is nowhere in it I don't want it for a minute~

No comments: