Thursday, May 22, 2008

Childish

That's what Viv called me when I related the following story:

I was playing DotA earlier.

I was practising my Mirana and I got into a squabble with a Centaur.


=_=
I was not in a good mood as my some of my arrows were missing and my teammates were quite noob. But I didn't say anything because I could see that they were trying quite hard - I mean what does an underfarmed Crystal Maiden do when an extremely well-fed Nevermore ambushes you?

However, I snapped when the stupid Centaur marched into the forest and blatantly ks-ed the neutrals I was farming.


OMG GO AWAY LA DIU

What?

Can't you see I'm farming?

What, got law says I cannot farm meh?

I was here first, you blind issit? Ks my creeps for?

You leh?
Nvm, next time I'll let you die =]

Lol, try la.

Don't worry, I don't have to try. They'll kill you. =]

You die first la, feeder.
4-2, 1-6 don't talk, noob.
You so noob.

I see you feed then I happy liao. ^^
Stupid tiger.

Idiot donkey.

Suddenly, he died.


Wtf I typing la!
Type summore type summore. Feed more, then I sure happy de. Donkey.

Ugly tiger!

Donkey heehaw HEEHAW.


He respawned...and died again.


LOL!

Sei stupid ugly tiger!
Type summore la! Type la! HEEHAWHEEHAWHEEHAW LOL!

Lol wtf tiger.

He ended laughing anyway.
._. Also learned this from Viv.
You just don't bother scolding them - they'll just throw it right back in your face. If you start talking nonsense, they'll either have nothing else to say or they'll just start laughing.

Both results are definitely more desirable than being sworn at.


Lol.

How did a noble Centaur Warchief become a donkey, I still have no idea. =_=

Anger makes my brain work in random ways.

HEEHAW!


(And wtf, 'ugly tiger'? He couldn't think of a better comeback? Hahaha)

Song of the Day:

"Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan"

Is it just me or does the chorus sound like Jesse McCartney's Right Where You Want Me?
The intro riff also sounds disturbingly familiar. Cut-and-paste song? =/

No comments: