Thursday, May 29, 2008

Red alert!

There has been a breach! Alert security STAT!

XD Breach of my gums, that is.

I have NO idea when this happened, but my very first wisdom tooth has finally split my gums open and reared it's fine head in this world.

I had been having frequent headaches recently and my gums would start swelling up like a bag of chips in high altitude, but nothing would happen and the swelling would subside as quickly as it came.

At 4 am today, I opened my mouth to give my teeth a quick prebrush to get the icky remnants of Chickenator Twisties out before I brushed it properly. I ran my tongue on the surface of my teeth and felt a foreign object behind my right molar.

I tried to poke it out with the tooth brush, but to no avail.
I stuck my finger into my open mouth...then stopped.

I removed my finger and leaned in closer to the mirror, fogging it up with my breath.

...and there it was.

I counted my teeth again, just to make sure.
Start from the middle...2 incisors, 1 canine tooth, 1 premolar, 2 molars...the new tooth - my very first WISDOM TOOTH! Yay!

(I had one premolar from each side from both jaws extracted for my braces - don't think I can't count, silly!)

Only one corner has poked out so far, but I'm sure the rest will follow suit soon enough.

Does this mean I'm gonna get A20 for my Accounts now? ;D


Song of the Day:

"Rule The World - Take That"

Muaxx! Ohemgee I ish now a verry berry wise gurl! ^_^

No comments: