Tuesday, May 27, 2008

*_*

I love it when people feel indignant on my behalf (even when I'm not.)

I hate it when people stand idly by when people are hurling disrespectful remarks at you.

A few days ago, I was playing with KC and I had to tab out to off some of my programs as my computer was lagging badly. In my absence, a few of my opponents were being extremely derogatory.

fuck la, lagger
wait please, she tabbed out to off some progs
she?
no, he =_=
fuckable =]

Of course, by the time I tabbed back into the game, I had misssed this whole exchange and had to check the chat log to see what actually when down in the 2 minutes where I was gone.

I was like, oh, well.

shut up please. insult girl is it? wanna say it then say it to my face please. no balls to do so?

The Techies kept quiet.

=] thought so.

No response. =x

KC was raving about what an idiot he was.

I tried to chill him off - no brains, no balls, typical DotA-lalas, no biggie.

We must kill Techies.
Why?
I hate him.
Aiyo, why la?
Can't you see? He just insulted you! He HAS to die.
Chill la, they memang nothing better to say one...
I don't care, he was so rude to you.
Ahahaha. Okay okay, we'll kill him later, ok?
That bastard. -.-

I felt amused that he was so worked up when the insult wasn't even directed at him. But yea, Techies managed to kill me a few times, due to the insane lag - it wasn't fixed even after I closed my programs - I couldn't run when he came to suicide. -_-

But yea, KC managed to kill Techies once and I could hear grim satisfaction in his voice.
And how could I not smile at that?

=3

I have been christened the ugly duckling.
o.o

steph sounds like...little duckling XD
girls no sleep = not pretty
not pretty duckling...byebye :D
bye ugly duckling
xD let the white duckling abandon : )
little black duckling you are ^^!

Amusing little kids who play on GG. o_O''

He must be what...12? Or a girl?

KC typed:

Are you 12?
Nono, I'm 10!
Close enough ._.

After the game he messaged me.
He's 17, stays in Selangor and his name is Woon Young.

Me: =_=?

More like 7, if I may say so. Wery wery Young.

your mom is better off being a prostitute


What would YOU say to an insult like that?
My friends and I would normally verbally murder them for that, however, little boy chose another approach.

your mom isn't any better off : (
cursing people's mommy is a sign of sickness
you don't have enough mommy love : (
awwww

I just started laughing.

The opponent just responded by repeating himself:
your mom is a prostitute


And of course, after gaining no flurry of outrage and explosion from his intended victim, his retort only seemed weak and unoriginal.

mommy doesn't love you
nvm, i love u : )

Lol, I love it when someone can keep a cool head despite being provoked.
Most of us feel that there is a need to defend ourselves or our family's honour - but what, really, is there to defend against people who are not well brought up themselves?

I look forward to gaming with the little-supposedly-17-year-old-boy tonight. =]


Song of the Day:

"Objection - Shakira"

I bought 3 manga at the Popular book fair @ KLCC today!
27.80 in total - you can't even buy one volume at Borders with that amount of money. ^_^

No comments: