Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sleepy...depressing thoughts

Every muscle in my body tensed up as yet another arrow missed its mark.
This is not regular noobness. This was the result of the horrible fact that I will be lonely these holidays sinking in slowly.

And also, sleep deprivation.

I was up til 5 something in the am, and I didn't have my afternoon nap today. Instead, I chose to bug Chia for a game. He had one last slot for me and I took it without further thought.

And oh, how I fed today!

Glorious suicides, muddled leaps and feikei arrows galore!

Half the time I didn't even know what I was doing. For heaven's sakes, I leaped in the middle of a battle that I could have won.

"WHY DID YOU LEAP?"


I didn't bother replying immediately, knowing that saying 'I have no idea' would probably incense him more.

Instead I waited for a quiet moment to message him privately and apologise for my utter noobness. I wasn't feeling well.

He said, no, it's ok; he even fired back a retort when the enemy started teasing my Mirana's lack of skills.

But no, I don't think he'll ever play with me again voluntarily - not after the way I screamed at him yesterday. And I don't think I'll ask him to play with me again, out of shame - look at the way he treated me with a level-head while all I could do yesterday was yell incessantly.

Although I'm glad to have my living space back after Viv and Swarna went home after living in my house for a week, I feel an immeasurable amount of dread fill my stomach.

The holidays are here, and I almost wish that I were still in college - even if I have to sit for more tedious papers just to interact with other people my age. Not that I talk to them on a regular basis, but I like just having company around to fill the silence that I experience when I'm home alone.

Sui and B's holidays have yet to start - A-levels, grr.
Ling's term JUST started.

Viv asked me to follow her to Singapore to watch the DotA tournament, but I have to follow mom to Melaka instead. =_=

I have 2 wedding dinners for the same cousin to attend, and I have only one dress that I'm not sure I can fit into.
(Heaven forbid that I've lost weight and the dress suddenly falls off while we're doing the yam-seng, leaving me standing there with nothing on but my underwear and a wine glass in my hand.)

I don't know about my other friends, but it seems that everyone who has asked me out has made plans for the weekends - all 3 of which have been taken up by plans of my mom.

...

Looks like these 2 weeks I'll be staying at home with the computer and piano for company.
*heartbreak*


Song of the Day:

"LSF - Kasabian"

I don't even think I'll have a party. No mood.
I shall wait until jie jie comes home.

2 comments:

Denise said...

i can't wait to go home! :D

YL said...

i got friend-sick.

wanna meet up with you guys. =(

sobs.