Monday, May 19, 2008

Did I go overboard this time? o_O

I was emo-ing yet AGAIN while playing with KC and Nick today. =_=
They complained that I didn't report my lane missing AFTER their lane hero came to my lane and killed me.

And I got fed up of Nicky saying that his Potm's arrow is way better than mine.
HELLO? I've been playing it for a total of 2 days and he has been playing it since a long, long time ago. And the worst thing is, I get laughed at/scolded whenever my arrow misses, and KC just gives a sympathetic whine when Nicky misses.

Walaoeh, sexism is it? Girl miss = noob la, boy miss = bad luck.
Diu.

In a fit of anger...I turned off my microphone.
HAHA. You think I'm going to throw my keyboard at the screen meh? ._.

The boys were caught by the sudden lack of screaming.

Is she still on Skype?
I don't know. I think she offed her speakers.
No la, it's the mic, lol.

Me: *still fuming*

That's weird. It's suddenly so quiet.
Yea man. Normally when I don't talk and you don't talk...
...Steph is shouting in the background
Hahaha, and now when I don't talk and you don't talk...
...it's complete silence. T_T There's no music anymore too.

I contemplated suiciding to annoy them, but I listened to Viv's advice and just farm, farm, farm until I finally chilled out.

Meanwhile,

Hello? Steph? Are you still there?
Oh no, she's emoing.
Why is she emoing?
No idea.
Hey, don't you kind of miss her screaming?
Yea...now it's like, so quiet.

A smile twitched at my lips.
Of course it's nice to be missed!

But I was still pissed at their blatant show of sexism, so I left them in silence.

Oh my god, why doesn't she use her diffusal?

A lightbulb went 'pop!' in my head and I purged, whacked away viciously and got a double kill.
The third guy would have proved too much for me - I turned and fled.

Yea man, that's the way!
Do you think she can hear us?
I don't know. Steph? Can you hear us?
That's the big question. Do you think we can still win this?
I think so. Maybe.

However, my mood had yet to improve tremendously and I ended up scolding Jon.

Walao, she's still in a bad mood man.
Yea man, she's emo again.
Dude, what did we do?
Dude, I dunno. But yea, she's pissed. Very pissed.

I won't even tell you how many times those 2 guys said 'dude!' to each other. x_x

Nick typed: Steph, we miss your battle cry lolz
Me: Pointless.

There was a heavy silence on both ends of the line.

I heard both of them sigh.
I contented myself by typing a huge LOL when nicky missed yet another arrow.

Ugh. I played Pudge too much already, I can't shoot an arrow properly lol. Pudge was easier.
Yea man.

=_= Walao. Blame Pudge summore la.
I mean yes, my Mirana is extremely noob and all but I don't place the blame on myself being too accustomed to another hero.

(I just blame the enemy for walking too slowly/walking in the wrong direction/not buying BoT/walking too quickly, heh.)

After the game ended, (we lost miserably,) I turned my microphone back on, yet refused to speak.

Hey, is that your music?
What music?
Eh, I must be hearing things.
Wait, no, I hear it too.
...Backstreet Boys?
Steph???
Why is she not talking to us? What did we do?
Come let's see. When did it start? Around the time she said 'thanks a lot' and died...
Or when she ks-ed your brother?
No, before that.
Stephhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Wait, let me message her.

KC typed: why did you off your speakers? u.u
Me: i want cannot meh?
KC: T_T
Me: i can hear you, btw LOL

KC let out a strangled cry.

Omg, she says 'i want cannot meh?' and she can hear us, by the way.
What the hell? Then why won't she talk to us?!
Dunno.
Argh, I'm tired of this. I'm signing off, gonna study, bye.
Ugh, okay, bye.
Chao guys.

*hangs up*

Lol. Guys don't like being made a fool of themselves, do they? =/
Nicky is emo-ing again, and KC is fuming at the fact that I have been listening in on them for nearly an hour. Hahaha.

Nevermind. They'll get over it.
They need my constant whining/cackling/screeching to break the silence that will grow between them in my absence. =)


Song of the Day:

"Hysteria - Muse"

Lol. Did they deserve it?
I was just playing! T_T

No comments: